International Climate Change Deniers...

This one really bugs me. Ursula Van der Leyen took 24 trips of less than 20mins where she was the only passenger in her first 5 months EU commission president. She being the big cog in the wheel of the laws affecting European farmers.
Yea it’s very hypocritical , not practicing what you preach.

So, which is it? Global Cooling or Global Warming?

Tweet5.jpg

You should look up those issues of Time, they're all archived and easy to find.

The "freeze" ones don't say what you're suggesting, and one of them is a straight up digital alteration.

Why spread propaganda?

Everything you've just posted is completely irrelevant.

Ever been to China? I have. I was in Xian not to long ago at noon and it was as dark as nightfall for all the coal they still use. And fucking LOL at them doing more than the US, maybe because they pollute exponentially more than we do.

Keep pumping out that US hate propaganda.

I love how you little dweebs get so strident and dictatorial when discussing something you're so 'passionate' about.

btw, are you related to Dirty Sanchez?

Yes, I've been to China many times, including industrial cities where literally everything outdoors was covered in a thick black film from the air pollution.

China is responsible for about 280Gt of total carbon emissions, the US is responsible for a little over 500Gt. China currently has 22 nuclear power plants under construction, with another 70 planned. The US has 2, which are part of an existing nuclear power facility. China has more solar installations and power generation than anywhere else on earth, with plans to significantly scale that number up in the coming years. As usual, you don't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about.

Back