Media Clown O-Malley being BRUTALISED and KO'd by Chito Vera (video)

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I think we all remember the leg getting obliterated, but damn... Watch the vid with sound UP!

Those elbows were brutal.

{<redford}

Edit,
It'd crazy to see that the UFC used footage where him going unconscious was totally blocked by someones head cage side. (just saw it on the weigh in)

Last edited:
If there's such a thing as a fluke victory it's this is it. And to be fair I had serious doubts of O'malley mental and physical toughness but then he goes to war with Petr on the feet and gets rocked, gets up and guts out a win. He redeemed himself bigtime on that one so to me skill for skill O'malley should beat Chito..

However Chito is tough as hell and he doesn't just go in like a caveman.. He's very patient sometimes too patient but that will make it tough for O'malley who likes to counter..

I'm leaning O'malley decision but something tells me Chito's toughness and power will show up late in the fight and make it very interesting

If there's such a thing as a fluke victory it's this is it. And to be fair I had serious doubts of O'malley mental and physical toughness but then he goes to war with Petr on the feet and gets rocked, gets up and guts out a win. He redeemed himself bigtime on that one so to me skill for skill O'malley should beat Chito..

However Chito is tough as hell and he doesn't just go in like a caveman.. He's very patient sometimes too patient but that will make it tough for O'malley who likes to counter..

I'm leaning O'malley decision but something tells me Chito's toughness and power will show up late in the fight and make it very interesting
Such a fluke that it’s possible Chito wins again.
<mma4>

The first time you go to a live event, no matter how many fights you've seen on TV, the sound will get you. It's almost unsettling.

But you get over it fast.
True. I cornered a buddy for an amateur fight a few weeks ago and got a reminder of how different the sound is up close

Back