Social CNN Reporter: "Troubling" To Probe CIA; "You Don't Do This, The CIA Operates In Their Own World”

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CNN Justice Reporter: "Troubling" To Probe CIA; "You Don't Do This, The CIA Operates In Their Own World"

CNN crime and justice reporter Shimon Prokupecz said it is "troubling" that the Department of Justice is questioning the work of CIA agents. Prokupecz said that "you don't do this" because "the CIA kind of operates in their own world." The CNN personality acknowledged former CIA Director John Brennan was "sounding a lot of arms to Congress" and talked to people "at the FBI at the time concerned something was going on."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...this_the_cia_operates_in_their_own_world.html

No one, but someone who has been corrupted would say this.

Like so many institutions these days, they are Emperor's wearing no clothes.

98% of people who read or see this, know this man has been corrupted. That this is not a honest opinion.

This is the stuff that leads to conspiracy theories. How could it not?

You have an employee of a private corporation being a mouth piece for the CIA. How does that happen without a conspiracy?

Discuss.........

That's the way it works in the Tom Hanks movies. (Except for the ones where he runs a news organization)

It's pretty apparent that the person that wrote that is ensconced in TDS.

The deep state does not want accountability and have to report to anyone.

“Journalists” are just la petite bourgeoisie who are hired to protect the powers that be.

Also, this is the media YouTube and Facebook, are putting into your search results, instead of natural news or Alex Jones.

This is fake news.

This man is a conspiracy theorist.

There's a part of me that says "yes, the CIA should be investigated when it's necessary" but there's also a part of me that knows from experience with friends that are contractors that:

A.) when you investigate sometimes you don't know what the fuck you'll uncover (case in point The Wire where they find all the political corruption)

B.) how the fuck can you trust the justice department to do it when they in some instances have ANSWERED to the CIA for certain investigations... isn't that like a conflict of interest almost?

There's a part of me that says "yes, the CIA should be investigated when it's necessary" but there's also a part of me that knows from experience with friends that are contractors that:

A.) when you investigate sometimes you don't know what the fuck you'll uncover (case in point The Wire where they find all the political corruption)

B.) how the fuck can you trust the justice department to do it when they in some instances have ANSWERED to the CIA for certain investigations... isn't that like a conflict of interest almost?

My thought is that if the CIA was actually operating in their jurisdiction, which is outside the US, the justice department would have no authority.

Kind of hard to imagine a time before the last 10 years where "journalists" would vehemently oppose looking into the ethics of the intelligence agencies.

Your CIA would say this only happens in Russia or China. but not true.

It is interesting that under Trump it is the first time in for how long that a Presidency is fighting with some elements of the deep state. It wonders how he even got into power. The elections are not fair. I suspect an internal war of the deep state.

The CIA has been a rogue actor, in part, since the coup in Iran, and the subsequent ruination of South and Central America for US and corporate interest.

Your CIA would say this only happens in Russia or China. but not true.

It is interesting that under Trump it is the first time in for how long that a Presidency is fighting with some elements of the deep state. It wonders how he even got into power. The elections are not fair. I suspect an internal war of the deep state.

Please. While I hate the CIA, it's obvious what this shit is. Bill Barr had no problem reigning in the deep state during the GW admin when he covered up Iran Contra. This is a hitjob, and not honest whatsoever.

Like always, you don't know dick about dick regarding America.

I think for the CIA to run smoothly they need to operate in some sort of secrecy.

The deep state does not want accountability and have to report to anyone.

“Journalists” are just la petite bourgeoisie who are hired to protect the powers that be.

And the journalists are farmed from the "education system" which has been totally infiltrated.

TS what are your thoughts on msm dropping coverage on Sanders this dropping him in polls and warren getting a lot f coverage and rising it feels coordinated Clinton style

TS what are your thoughts on msm dropping coverage on Sanders this dropping him in polls and warren getting a lot f coverage and rising it feels coordinated Clinton style
Of course it is.

I had great respect for Sanders until that piece of shit started his identity politics run.

All because black people wouldn’t vote for him. Fucking shameful

I think in a way it helps.

The worst thing that could happen to Bernie is if the DNC and media lined up behind him without a fight.

It's proven by Warren. I distrust her in a small way because she has that establishment support.

Gabbard is Christ like in my view, with the way the media and party hates her.

MSNBC and CNN are soooo fucking bad it's nearly impossible to listen to them

Constant war mongering
Constant slobbering over the intelligence agencies
Constant shilling for corporatist Joe Biden

Absolutely terrible

Back