• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections CNN Trump Townhall

It’s funny. Trump is so used to lying and not getting called out on it when someone does note he’s lying he can’t take it. They’re nasty….lol.

she literally called out his lies in real time for once and his disciples think he’a winning when he whines about it.
They are literally the masked crying wojak

lol yup facts "my opinion " lies "your opinion "

If it's a fact how come the DNA, skeleton structure and reproductive system disagrees?

Are you saying that your opinion means more then biology?
Lol. Way to try to change the subject. Haha.

Lol. Way to try to change the subject. Haha.
buddy the subject is you're attempting to label any opinion you disagree with as a lie, but also have no problem stating an opinion as fact

Sorry to hijack the thread but I hope you understand what I am attempting to explain

buddy the subject is you're attempting to label any opinion you disagree with as a lie, but also have no problem stating an opinion as fact

Sorry to hijack the thread but I hope you understand what I am attempting to explain
So you don’t think the concept of a lie exists?? Lol. Trump lied. He said things blatantly not true. Not opinion. Fact.

again you seem to be trying to reject that it’s possible to lie. Lol.

So you don’t think the concept of a lie exists?? Lol. Trump lied. He said things blatantly not true. Not opinion. Fact.

again you seem to be trying to reject that it’s possible to lie. Lol.

Absolutely Lies do exist
"I never had any dealings with my sons buisness partners " verifiable lie
"The fbi organically put together this letter that states that my sons laptop story is disinformation coming from Russia "
Verifiable lie

However
"I believe the election was stolen from me"
Opinion

It's funny that people don't realize this entire war, and the Ukrainian government for that matter, is completely bank rolled by the United States. If we cut funding they have NOTHING, and would be forced to negotiate.

The US is using Ukrainian Civilian Conscripts as cannon fodder in an un-winnable proxy war. Unreal.

Give up the Donbas and Crimea... they AREN'T coming back and they DON'T want to come back.

This war could had been over before it even began.
lol the Germans and Poles say you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
It's called an opinion, that's not illegal nor a lie, because you have the opinion that someone born with a male reproductive system is really a female if they pay big pharma millions of dollars

That's an opinion too right?
People ain't allowed opinions, or are they only lies when the opinion comes from the other side of the spectrum
Trump ain't no honest Abe by a long shot but most of the shit the left calls lies are just things they disagree with.

woops that's true can't argue that .. I don't agree about the 2020 elections though .. there were definitely shenanigans going on there and no way biden got more votes than obama ffs
LMAO and I'm sure we'll see the bucket loads of evidence of that some day... just not today. There's just no way, is there?

Absolutely Lies do exist
"I never had any dealings with my sons buisness partners " verifiable lie
"The fbi organically put together this letter that states that my sons laptop story is disinformation coming from Russia "
Verifiable lie

However
"I believe the election was stolen from me"
Opinion

Interesting to see Kari lake’s lawsuit play out. Cause the longer it goes on, the more evidence comes out, etc. just like the case in GA about 2020 in Fulton county.

Would be pretty something if either ended up playing out to confirm the 150k ballots from Fulton were indeed fake. And/or what has now come out in the Kari Lake case and the county is literally doing everything they can to not have a signature audit.

the thing is Rudy and his team did have thousands of affidavits pointing to the exact same shit.

The AZ audit did how 150-250k ballots that all failed signature match, they all came in after Election Day too, and for some reason the setting on accuracy for signatures was way lower than it should have been for passing.

just all these courts dismissed these cases on standing, latches, or stuff that did not allow discovery to follow up on the affidavits. Discovery would be like Kari lakes team getting the envelops for signature verification.

it also allowed key testimony where Katie Hobbs team is basically like “uhh signature verification isn’t really a science, it is a subjective art”

Uh, not it isn’t, a signature matches or it doesn’t. The video of the ax audit showed they were accepting squiggles and dashes as signature from someone who has a clear signature on the system.

This is Hobbs defense trying to dismiss the case, despite the state Supreme Court saying she has standing.

I didn’t think her case would have made it this far, this clip was from Friday or Thursday. But if she pulls it off, it is going to destroy any narrative about 2020 “lies”. I mean, anyone who does their homework knows it was a sham, but would make the media have no choice but to eat crow

there was testimony was DNC lawyer during a Michigan legislature hearing about the 2020 election and she literally said we tell our poll watchers to ignore signatures cause looking at them is disenfranchisement and racist lol.

@Saye_mc i am sure you know of this case.

Plus isn’t it amazing WI nursing homes in certain liberal controlled areas had record turn out with like 95% magically?

just the jusdicial system didn’t want to take it up and/or was scared to because they are either democrat appointed judges or they could be scared of all the BLM Antifa people that literally targeted court houses and there have been assignation attempts on judges.

All from the left, yet white supremacy is the biggest threat to democracy? These people are sick

not to mention the WI case in mail in ballots that were obviously fake, again clear cause of affidavits about signatures, was dismissed.

but somehow the AZ Supreme Court ruled in favor of lake for basically the same thing, so that is very interesting. I still think they will find a way to prevent handing over the envelopes for verificarion

Trump ain't no honest Abe by a long shot but most of the shit the left calls lies are just things they disagree with.

Trump also came out with a great book too recently which is basically calling out the hypocrisy of all these people lol.

he is too funny

@Saye_mc i am sure you know of this case.

Plus isn’t it amazing WI nursing homes in certain liberal controlled areas had record turn out with like 95% magically?

just the jusdicial system didn’t want to take it up and/or was scared to because they are either democrat appointed judges or they could be scared of all the BLM Antifa people that literally targeted court houses and there have been assignation attempts on judges.

All from the left, yet white supremacy is the biggest threat to democracy? These people are sick

not to mention the WI case in mail in ballots that were obviously fake, again clear cause of affidavits about signatures, was dismissed.

but somehow the AZ Supreme Court ruled in favor of lake for basically the same thing, so that is very interesting. I still think they will find a way to prevent handing over the envelopes for verificarion

To understand how the election was stolen you have to understand the culture of the nation. Covid paronia, Months of violent unrest in the streets. These played such a huge impact on that election.
People were on edge, were worried more aboit dying and quite frankly couldn't process information correctly due to the mindstate of the populace

This wouldn't have flew without a multilayered approach

These 95 percent from those nursing homes didn't really vote, dems went there, registered them, sent them mail in ballots and checked the recipts...whoever didn't vote, well at the polling station they did.

Absolutely this case in Arizona is making them scared, they don't have the paronid induced madness of the 2020 landscape to get away with it.

1. I introduce covid
2. Quarantine
3. Unrest
4. Pay off the USPS
5. More unrest
6. Election month
7. Jan 6th
8. Vehemently point to Jan 6th as the reason for the Paronia the country felt, and finally americans felt like they had an outlet for their anger
9. Lift covid mandates
10. It's never going to happen again and they know it

To understand how the election was stolen you have to understand the culture of the nation. Covid paronia, Months of violent unrest in the streets. These played such a huge impact on that election.
People were on edge, were worried more aboit dying and quite frankly couldn't process information correctly due to the mindstate of the populace

This wouldn't have flew without a multilayered approach

These 95 percent from those nursing homes didn't really vote, dems went there, registered them, sent them mail in ballots and checked the recipts...whoever didn't vote, well at the polling station they did.

Absolutely this case in Arizona is making them scared, they don't have the paronid induced madness of the 2020 landscape to get away with it.

1. I introduce covid
2. Quarantine
3. Unrest
4. Pay off the USPS
5. More unrest
6. Election month
7. Jan 6th
8. Vehemently point to Jan 6th as the reason for the Paronia the country felt, and finally americans felt like they had an outlet for their anger
9. Lift covid mandates
10. It's never going to happen again and they know it

Yup. That is why when trump now legit gets 80-85 million votes and Biden somehow gets 100 million despite the polls everywhere showing trump is way more popular. Will be fun times

Yup. That is why when trump now legit gets 80-85 million votes and Biden somehow gets 100 million despite the polls everywhere showing trump is way more popular. Will be fun times
unless maga in the house is turncoat it won't happen, they came in with 2 objectives, expose the illegality of the last 7 years and protect the election.

The dems held the house in 2020 and that was how they were able to get it done...

Judging by all the progress they made on their first objective, I believe they will do well on the second as well

Please oh please stop with this bull s$$t Trump by account of his own closest are turning slowly away from him as they realize his time is up. The townhall only confirmed what they thought all along about his stance on race, Ukraine, the debt, the feeling that he still puts Putin above America and he would not mind making the US weaker, he has profited not lost anything during his time in office even when his own supporters still believe he has dropped everything to help the Country.

Here are the former bootlickers names who have slammed his appearance on CNN.

Lindsey Graham, Josh Hawley yes that guy, John Cornyn, Chris Christie and others tons of others.

unless maga in the house is turncoat it won't happen, they came in with 2 objectives, expose the illegality of the last 7 years and protect the election.

The dems held the house in 2020 and that was how they were able to get it done...

Judging by all the progress they made on their first objective, I believe they will do well on the second as well

Trump will have his vote and will gain independents and/or those people won’t come out for Biden who thought trump was too divisive and incompetent to handle COVID or BLM, etc.

you know who they now think is even more divisive?

the big guy

Back