Elections CNN Trump Townhall

Lol typical response. PROVE DEAD PEOPLE VOTED! *sees proof* hurr Durr it was only 8.

Moving those goalposts like a seasoned vet!

Yes, because numbers and circumstances matter. You and the "muh voter fraud" idiots cling to the fact that a statistically insignificant number of people broke the law on an individual basis as happens in every election, while supporting a moron like Trump whose is referenced in the very same link you posted claiming thousands of dead people voted in some organized grand conspiracy, which is 100% false.

You're schtick is tired at this point. No one is falling for it.

So in context of the original post that simply stated "some even came out of the grave" what is the issue?
Typically the dead voting is caught after the election. People have been arrested for it. I hope they rot in jail for it because democracy is sacred.
My point is dead people voted for Trump and Biden but if you believe Biden won because of a massive conspiracy to cheat Trump out of being President well then I got a bridge to sell you.
People arguing that a few dead people voted for Biden show Biden cheated without acknowledging dead people voted for Trump is either a ring wing influencer looking for clicks or someone with flawed logic.

Yes, because numbers and circumstances matter. You and the "muh voter fraud" idiots cling to the fact that a statistically insignificant number of people broke the law on an individual basis as happens in every election, while supporting a moron like Trump whose is referenced in the very same link you posted claiming thousands of dead people voted in some organized grand conspiracy, which is 100% false.

As long as .00125% of votes are fraud that’s thousands. They might be able to clear that bar. Also if they’re lumping in ballot harvesting with fraud then they’re correct if was thousands.

His declared goal on 24 February 2022 was to "demilitarise and denazify" Ukraine

How Putin changed his war aims
A month into the invasion and his campaign goals were dramatically scaled back after a retreat from Kyiv and Chernihiv. The main goal became the "liberation of Donbas" - broadly referring to Ukraine's two industrial regions in the east of Luhansk and Donetsk.

Forced into further retreats from Kharkiv in the north-east and Kherson in the south, that aim remains unchanged, but it has shown little success in achieving it.

So he wants to demilitarize Ukraine and somehow do that without taking control of the country.
Ok
Yes, he wanted an end to the flooding of weaponry into Ukraine from the west. No, that doesn't mean he wants to take control of the entire country. Again, that was never a stated goal. The de-militarization part was already included in the demands prior to invasion along with independence in the Donbass. That wasnt a changed aim.

and when it doesnt, will you keep carrying water for a legally defined sexual predator? you do know that zesto molesto doesnt give two shits about you right?

You can deflect all you want, but you know as well as I do that if it got overturned you'd still be saying the same things, so the verdict means nothing to you.

Pointing out reality isn't carrying water for anyone. I never voted for him and I don't want him to run in 2024.

You avoided my point thay he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything, but you're still acting like hes been found guilty of sexual assault.

You can deflect all you want, but you know as well as I do that if it got overturned you'd still be saying the same things, so the verdict means nothing to you.

Pointing out reality isn't carrying water for anyone. I never voted for him and I don't want him to run in 2024.

You avoided my point thay he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything, but you're still acting like hes been found guilty of sexual assault.

it's been proven in front of an impartial jury of his peers that he had, as a matter of fact, sexually assaulted a woman against her will in the fitting room of a department store. donald trump is now a legally defined sexual predator, and facts are not subject to your precious little fee-fee's.

carrying water for a sexual predator. this is what the chuds have now been reduced to. absolutely pathetic. "but he wasn't convicted in a criminal trial hurrrr durrrr" oh shut the fuck up with that. even if he was you'd still be fellating the mandarin molester.

simping for sexual predators now are we? you people are morally bankrupt and have absolutely no bottom. now if it was brandon or his crackhead son who were found by an impartial jury to have sexually assaulted a woman without her consent....

Last edited:
it's been proven in front of an impartial jury of his peers that he had, as a matter of fact, sexually assaulted a woman against her will in the fitting room of a department store. donald trump is now a legally defined sexual predator, and facts are not subject to your precious little fee-fee's.

carrying water for a sexual predator. this is what the chuds have now been reduced to. absolutely pathetic. "but he wasn't convicted in a criminal trial hurrrr durrrr" oh shut the fuck up with that. even if he was you'd still be fellating the mandarin molester.

simping for sexual predators now are we? you people are morally bankrupt and have absolutely no bottom. now if it was brandon or his crackhead son who were found by an impartial jury to have sexually assaulted a woman without her consent....

Pretty much everything you've said is objectively false. Civil liability is not the same thing as guilt, criminal or otherwise. He hasn't been legally defined as a sexual predator. This was not a criminal trial and the jury didn't find him guilty of a crime.

Pretty much everything you've said is objectively false. Civil liability is not the same thing as guilt, criminal or otherwise. He hasn't been legally defined as a sexual predator. This was not a criminal trial and the jury didn't find him guilty of a crime.

yes, he is a legally defined sexual predator indeed. he has been found liable for sexual assault by a jury of his peers. facts dont care about your fee-fee's.

there are alot of sexual predators who havent been convicted for their crimes. just because they didn't face criminal justice doesnt mean that they didn't sexually abuse somebody at one point or another. some people just slip through the cracks.

now if his victim would have only came forward and made the allegations soon after it happened, they would have been able to criminally prosecute the touchy tangerine and things may have played out differently. but as of right now, the fact is that orange cosby was found to have sexually assaulted a woman against her will inside of a fitting room in a department store. sexual assault is sexual assault. of course, the mandarin molester has every right to appeal, as he will, as will virtually everybody guilty or innocent who gets a court decision rendered against them, but right now as it stands, mango molesto is still liable for sexual assault.

loving some of these headlines coming out lately too. maybe zesto molesto should start throwing some more of his frivolous lawsuits around just like he always does whenever he gets his precious little feelings hurt!

Trump is now a legally defined sexual predator
For Trump Republicans, being a sexual predator is no big deal.
Donald Trump Is Proud of Being a Sexual Predator
Trump legally branded as a sexual predator but does it even matter?
Identity Politics: When patriots cheer a legally defined sexual predator and twice impeached insurrectionist

yeah thats right. now you go put on your party of law and order hat and your party of family and christian values shirt and you go over there and give them your little chuddy chuddy spinny spinny! "Well at least he wasn't found guilty in a criminal court, therefore sexually assaulting a woman against her will isn't so bad!". "She didn't even scream!". "You can't rape the willing!". "But Hunter's laptop!".

its sad to see you people being reduced to this. now we're simping for sexual predators just to own the libs i guess. defending sexual predators is the hill bro. live on it!

Last edited:
Yes, he wanted an end to the flooding of weaponry into Ukraine from the west. No, that doesn't mean he wants to take control of the entire country. Again, that was never a stated goal. The de-militarization part was already included in the demands prior to invasion along with independence in the Donbass. That wasnt a changed aim.
Why the fuck would a country demilitarize upon the demands of another state? What is this fucking prison?

yes, he is a legally defined sexual predator indeed. he has been found liable for sexual assault by a jury of his peers. facts dont care about your fee-fee's.

there are alot of sexual predators who havent been convicted for their crimes. just because they didn't face criminal justice doesnt mean that they didn't sexually abuse somebody at one point or another. some people just slip through the cracks.

now if his victim would have only came forward and made the allegations soon after it happened, they would have been able to criminally prosecute the touchy tangerine and things may have played out differently. but as of right now, the fact is that orange cosby was found to have sexually assaulted a woman against her will inside of a fitting room in a department store. sexual assault is sexual assault. of course, the mandarin molester has every right to appeal, as he will, as will virtually everybody guilty or innocent who gets a court decision rendered against them, but right now as it stands, mango molesto is still liable for sexual assault.

loving some of these headlines coming out lately too. maybe zesto molesto should start throwing some more of his frivolous lawsuits around just like he always does whenever he gets his precious little feelings hurt!

For Trump Republicans, being a sexual predator is no big deal.
Donald Trump Is Proud of Being a Sexual Predator
Trump legally branded as a sexual predator but does it even matter?
Identity Politics: When patriots cheer a legally defined sexual predator and twice impeached insurrectionist

yeah thats right. now you go put on your party of law and order hat and your party of family and christian values shirt and you go over there and give them your little chuddy chuddy spinny spinny! "Well at least he wasn't found guilty in a criminal court, therefore sexually assaulting a woman against her will isn't so bad!". "She didn't even scream!". "You can't rape the willing!". "But Hunter's laptop!".

its sad to see you people being reduced to this. now we're simping for sexual predators just to own the libs i guess. defending sexual predators is the hill bro. live on it!

<GOT2>

What was said... Is your reading comprehension that weak? I said some dead people voted... Which they did. You're going off on a weird tangent answering questions nobody asked.

Why the fuck would a country demilitarize upon the demands of another state? What is this fucking prison?
They could, and choose not to but we see the result. The US wouldn't be letting the Russians build a proxy military in Mexico either.

Can you imagine anyone debating Trump? He is too good.

And everyone knows Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Trump for 74-75 million, he is going to get more this time. Let's see how they steal it, regardless of the opponent. Sadly, this is why they NEED him in jail.
Facts
America knows this, we voted for him in record numbers ...

We want him as our president and well we will vote him in again

*actually we didn't vote for him, we'll apparently I didn't, because my record for 2020 "no voting record found" according to the website that tracks them

And you all know I was at the polling station right when they opened
Elon said Biden won

End of story

As long as .00125% of votes are fraud that’s thousands. They might be able to clear that bar. Also if they’re lumping in ballot harvesting with fraud then they’re correct if was thousands.
That's thousand spread over 50 states and DC which is absolutely tiny and nowhere close to the mass fraud that Trump and the chuds spent years claiming. Even his own attorney general William Barrsaid under oath that the whole mass voter fraud conspiracy theory was complete bullshit.

Last edited:
Back