Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

CNNPC has the best and brightest for sure.

Rye is essentially a Black Panther. She's probably even worse than Symone Sanders in terms of her open racism. It's incredible that they give her a platform. She's such a miserable racist cunt. That screen cap is basically her permanent facial expression. She is absolutely nuts.

EDIT - Just watched it. LOL at trying to twist term "hijacking" into a slight against Muslims. Damn, she never disappoints.

Holy el oh el...

You actually white knighting Cuomo? Why FFS?

“Yeah, but Cuomo scared the guy!!!”

Cuomo fucked himself by feeding this troll. He had nothing to gain by engaging him.

Except for a new nickname it seems.

He has a video of himself in a dominant position over a pansy right winger. Dude was terrified

The contrast in left-wing reactions towards attacks committed by white men and Islamic terrorist attacks is fascinating to observe. The left's cognitive dissonance is spectacular, no wonder they're mentally ill.

"- I'll throw you down the stairs like a punk ass bitch!"
"- Please do!"
"- Why, so you can sue me?"

Lol so that's how you play celebrity tough guy. <Lmaoo>

Lol Chris just got his weekly TRT injection that day and was feeling a little Guido'd up.

He wasn't backing away, unless you're counting when they were being broken up by others. This is all in your head.

What's embarrassing is you thinking what Cuomo did would be intimidating at all. The guy was mocking him the whole time, and saw right through Cuomo's wannabe tough guy mobster schtick. It was sad and pathetic, not terrifying to anyone, including the dude in the video.

LOL, try harder. You'll turn #FredoCuomo in #CuomoIsSupremeBadass any day now.

What are you talking about the guy was inviting a punch in the head. Cuomo smart enough to know it would have cost him a million bucks. This guy knew this an wanted to trigger Cuomo mission accomplished he had nothing to lose.

You would take a hit for million bucks an I guess you don't have many Italians in Russia. Italians don't take sh#t from anyone in most cases. I'm not Italian an the same goes for Brazilians, Polish an Irish. Cuomo pulled it in an realized it was a setup by a guy who was shooting for fame and fortune.

What are you talking about the guy was inviting a punch in the head. Cuomo smart enough to know it would have cost him a million bucks.

Yeah, he was "smart" enough to threaten first("I'll throw you down these fuckin' stairs"), and then bring up legal matters...

Yeah, Cuomo is real smart. Not dumb, like everyone says...

If you youtube Angela Rye and watch one of her highlights videos, it is baffling how positive the comments about her are. Just look at her fucking mug in the still capture. The chip on her shoulder must weigh a ton.

Chris hates being called Fredo because he is in fact the "weaker" brother in a strong family w/ connections.

Chris Cuomo's father was Governor of NY. Now his brother, Andrew Cuomo is the Governor of NY.

Meanwhile he is an anchor for CNN - and he is there because of his family.

But still, he didn't get to become the leader of New York like his father, instead his brother took that place.

So being called Fredo really triggers him. He probably feels like the underachiever of his family.

I can't think of why he got so angry other than that - maybe too much testosterone like Joe Rogan said? He is built like a tank - maybe he should cut his testosterone dosage.

BTW. You wouldn't expect so many pussified comments about someone challenging someone to a fight on a friggin MMA forum.

Back