Cobra Kai season 6 teaser

Good

I just finished re-watch and was wondering when the last part come out

Always good to have something to look forward to.

15654b605f93f0aad4b48018d781a839.jpg

Noice. I love Cobra Kai but def think last 2 seasons were getting weaker. Only so much you can squeeze out of it I guess. Its finishing at the right time. Just needs this guy back to be complete.

1000020135.jpg

In fact I'm so desperate to see Dutch in it I would be OK with them getting a really good lookalike if they had to. It would still be cool, Kreese could have run into him whilst in jail easy to reintroduce him. I know Chad Mcqueen has given up acting and seems pretty against it.

Last edited:
I would watch the shit out of a spin off series about Mr Miyagi pre Daniel days.

Im so desperate to see Dutch in it I would
I don’t know man, Pat Morita’s not looking too hot these days:

pat-morita-memorial-service.jpg
Lol yeah a prequel thing with a young different actor might be good. Although I get he is one of those characters that you can't imagine being played by anyone else. I think it was something mentioned when they were discussing spin off possibilities.

I would watch the shit out of a spin off series about Mr Miyagi pre Daniel days.
I don't know the good thing about this series is that it's cheesy but the actors play it straight.

Would you want it a serious drama with Mr Miyagi fighting the Nazis in Europe in WW2?

I don't know the good thing about this series is that it's cheesy but the actors play it straight.

Would you want it a serious drama with Mr Miyagi fighting the Nazis in Europe in WW2?
Lol nah I was thinking he has just arrived in the US for first time. Maybe experiences some racist stuff, we see him creating a life there as a newly settled foreigner. Find an excuse for some situations to use his Karate. Be clever with it, maybe bring OG Cobra Kai in somehow. Yeah I know he didn't meet Kreese until KK movie. Just thinking out loud/rambling but I'm sure the writers could come up with some good ideas.

This series is worth watching? I stopped after the 2nd season. I figured they couldn't stretch it out any longer. Seeing a season 6 is surprising.

This series is worth watching? I stopped after the 2nd season. I figured they couldn't stretch it out any longer. Seeing a season 6 is surprising.
Season 3 is great as well for sure

Probably not for you with an opinion like that. It's fun and light hearted. Johnny and Daniel San together are always a hoot and you get more of that in the later seasons.

Back