Cobra Kai season 6 teaser

Probably not for you with an opinion like that. It's fun and light hearted. Johnny and Daniel San together are always a hoot and you get more of that in the later seasons.
I didn't grow up doing karate. I probably never seen any of the movies from the start to finish. It's just something that runs in the background on channel 11. There is no real nostalgia for me. I saw the first season and it wasn't bad. I thought it was more for high school kids. 2nd season I took a break because I figured it would be the end of it. I could always go back to it.

The Payne brothers

cobra-kai-3.jpg

Noice. I love Cobra Kai but def think last 2 seasons were getting weaker. Only so much you can squeeze out of it I guess. Its finishing at the right time. Just needs this guy back to be complete.

View attachment 1042093

In fact I'm so desperate to see Dutch in it I would be OK with them getting a really good lookalike if they had to. It would still be cool, Kreese could have run into him whilst in jail easy to reintroduce him. I know Chad Mcqueen has given up acting and seems pretty against it.

For real!?

Season 4 came in HOT!!!

Return of the legendary Terry Silver left me in awe. Season 5 could have been better but the idea of introducing Master Kim Sun Yung's lineage was an excellent move but the teenage drama was annoying. It was Kenny doing what Hawk was doing in season 2/3.

Very disappointed of Mike Barnes. Whole thing with him was underwhelming. I was hoping he was some down on his luck MMA trainer looking for students. But instead he was a furniture guy which was is fine and all but he was barely in season 5.

This series is worth watching? I stopped after the 2nd season. I figured they couldn't stretch it out any longer. Seeing a season 6 is surprising.

Yes its amazing because Terry Silver makes his debut. Season 4 was exceptional because we got to see how Terry calling himself out on the event of Karate kid 3.

Are they still pretending to be in HS? A couple of the “kids” are closer to their real life 10 year HS reunion than they still pretending to be high schoolers.

It's been getting worse season to season. But S1 is absolutely fantastic. Both S2 and S3 good. S4 started well but fell off toward the end.

I like this show, but I haven’t managed to finish season 2 (I think?)

The big karate brawl in the high school was the last thing I saw. I get how parents would be upset but it’s soooooo much better than the non stop shootings that happen in U.S. schools so I kind of have a hard time with the parents getting angry at karate. I get that one kid fell off a ledge and hurt himself but they were just punching and kicking, what a dream that would be if that’s all that happened in U.S. schools

Back