Cody Stamann vs Raoni Barcelos added to UFC Columbus

KPMGANZ

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Great fight and a big test for Barcelos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-202103~2.png
    Screenshot_20200129-202103~2.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 6
https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...ody-stamann-no-ufc-columbus-28-de-marco.ghtml

Unbeaten in UFC, Raoni Barcelos faces Cody Stamann at UFC Columbus, March 28

Brazilian beat his four opponents in the organization and wins chance against the number 11 of the bantamweight

Considered one of Brazil's hopes in 2020 in UFC, Raoni Barcelos will face the biggest challenge of his career on March 28. The fighter was scheduled to face Cody Stamann, 11th in the bantamweight division (up to 61kg), at UFC Columbus, as Combate.com learned from sources linked to the organization.

Raoni has 15 wins and one career loss and has not lost since 2014. For Ultimate, there were four fights and four positive results. He knocked out Kurt Holobaugh and Carlos Huachin, submitted Chris Gutierrez and, in his last fight, beat Said Nurmagomedov by unanimous decision. Now, try to enter the top 15 against your first ranked opponent in the company.

Stamann has 18 wins, two setbacks and a draw, which happened in his most recent fight, when he faced Song Yadong, in December last year. Before that, he beat Alejandro Perez by unanimous decision and was submitted by Aljamain Sterling.

Will Cody have a mustache or not? That is what is most important.

Barcelos is a beast. He’s like Aldo with wrestling skills.

Or maybe like a 3x more athletic mini version of Glover Teixiera. Yeah that seems accurate

Good test to see where Barcelos is at against ranked quality opposition.

I think he passes it, personally.

Solid fight, this. Two fringe contenders needing a win.

EDIT - Weird. I could've sworn Barcelos lost to Nurmagomedov, haha. Just refreshed my memory. Raoni is one win away from a top 5 opponent.

Solid fight, this. Two fringe contenders needing a win.

EDIT - Weird. I could've sworn Barcelos lost to Nurmagomedov, haha. Just refreshed my memory. Raoni is one win away from a top 5 opponent.
Barcelos won.

Great fight. I'll be rooting for Barcelos. I like his skill set. He's got good boxing and he's a bjj guy who can actually wrestle.

This is a BS fight... once again UFC looking past fighters who can’t speak English.... Barcelos is 4-0 in the UFC and hasn’t lost a fight in over 5 years... now he’s facing a guy who got finished by Sterling and comes off a draw.

<DisgustingHHH>

This is a BS fight... once again UFC looking past fighters who can’t speak English.... Barcelos is 4-0 in the UFC and hasn’t lost a fight in over 5 years... now he’s facing a guy who got finished by Sterling and comes off a draw.

<DisgustingHHH>

At least he's getting a ranked guy. I honestly didn't think they'd even give him a ranked fighter.

Back