Coincidence or Intentional

You didn't say how old you were.

If you are under say 14 then it probably meant nothing.

If you were over that...describe the shirt.
Was it just a regular shirt and you saw down it because you are a horny teen?

or was it a bit low cut or open...in which case she knew what she was doing and 'laid her bait' to see if she could still get a response (as in, 'yeah I still got it'). Doesn't necessarily mean she wanted the D, just wanted to know if she could still 'chum up the water'.
I’m an adult, but it was a simple tank top that showed cleavage. Especially with her bent over.

I’m an adult, but it was a simple tank top that showed cleavage. Especially with her bent over.
Bait bra.

She was like one of those deep sea angler fish with the light that dangles in front of their head to attract smaller fish.
She was basically tapping the light saying 'is this thing on? Does it still work?' Lol

Make a note of the date and time. Perhaps she does yardwork the same day each week, so you can ride by again and see what she does.

LMAO at grouping 'late 20's to early 50's' togther like its some kind of demographic.

These are wildly different phases of life, especially for females. Wildly different in terms of desirability for men also.
Get yoked with some silver in your hair and the demographics are quite wide. I blame the abysmal state of Joe Biden’s Hell Scape Economy truthfully.

Thirst and Security

Next time I’ll ride with a dash cam or do Facebook live for you degenerates.

They don't even have to be of her , just " Hey guys , this is what she looked like...." with a photo attached.

Only way to find out would have been to pull up one leg of your shorts to show her some underball. If she doesn't call the cops, it's basically her begging you for sexual intercourse.

You should had shouted "nice titties, lady!"

Sounds like she wants you to climb in her bedroom window

I was riding my bike yesterday on the sidewalk in my neighborhood. I road towards this lady pulling weeds and spraying them. She looked up and saw me. I expected her to standup and wait for me to pass shortly.

As I ride by she bends over facing me to grab a weed. I look down and her cleavage was on full display. At a minimum she had DDs. I would say mid 30s to 40s, a little overweight. That was for sure her best feature.

Thought to myself as I was finishing the bike ride. Maybe she wanted me to look cause I had the perfect view.

Anyone else have stuff happen like this?

No, women cross the street when i walk past.

And pics of said cleavage or GTFO

Only way to find out would have been to pull up one leg of your shorts to show her some underball. If she doesn't call the cops, it's basically her begging you for sexual intercourse.

Lol. The 'underball' is such a seldom used technique. She'll end up wetter than the Everglades if done correctly

I value my life. Drivers around here have no awareness. Even biking against traffic is sketchy.
Cause you aren’t supposed to bike against traffic. You ride in the road and obey the traffic signals

Reactions: lsa
Cause you aren’t supposed to bike against traffic. You ride in the road and obey the traffic signals
Yeah awareness is dog shit so I’d rather see and avoid a potential hit versus a 19 year old with a revoked license texting and me ending up as a road bump.

Sorry to burst your bubble, she wasn’t showing off to you, she was showing off to the entire neighborhood

Back