Coke vs Pepsi

They are too similar for me to care. Also if I was given a blind folded challenge, I'd fail.

I haven't had Pepsi in years but I remember liking it better because it was more crisp and less syrupy.

Coke, and not close.

Pepsi tastes flat and too sugary. Always feels a bit "thicker" on the palette. I like the bite of coke. It is sharper, and just better than pepsi in every way.
And on no planet does coke taste sweeter. Pepsi is far sweeter and syrupy tasting. What is going on with some of your taste buds?

I can't really tell the difference. Pepsi tastes like it's maybe a little less sweet and a little more acidic, but we're talking about subtle differences.

There's some people who have done blind taste tests where they have to find the coke and pepsi, and they usually get it wrong. Which shows that the coke fans are more than likely being motivated by marketing, not by taste. Your dumb asses is why they put ads on TV: it works.

I find the recipe changes from county to county.

Sometimes I prefer Coke to Pepsi and other times not, their diet versions taste different too, depending on the country.......

Used to be coke, and only with whiskey.

Now I drink good shit on the rocks, so neither.

Reactions: HHJ
Both have 39 grams of sugar(10 teaspoons) per can. So does it matter?

When I was a kid, I used to just mix all the sodas in the fountain together to make one nasty soda that tasted worse than all of them individually.

But it really didn't matter because, sugar.

theres-no-way-wine-is-better-than-pepsi-v0-a95ruxh3g53a1.jpg

Coke or Pepsi

Which one do you prefer

Always preferred coke but Pepsi tastes better now after a long time of not drinking soda

I don't drink soda much anymore, but I do love soda.

Both Pepsi and Coke taste great... but here is the problem with Pepsi that I have found: It goes flat FAST.

If you can drink a Pepsi quickly, it's great, but for some reason if you don't drink it fast it will go flat and taste like shit pretty quickly. Coke has a good taste that stays fresh longer. A lot longer.

Whichever is on sale. 15 Dollar for 6 big bottles of coke tastes bad, 8 dollar coke is just right.

I don't drink soda much anymore, but I do love soda.

Both Pepsi and Coke taste great... but here is the problem with Pepsi that I have found: It goes flat FAST.

If you can drink a Pepsi quickly, it's great, but for some reason if you don't drink it fast it will go flat and taste like shit pretty quickly. Coke has a good taste that stays fresh longer. A lot longer.
Pepsi and Dr Pepper both taste too syrupy for me, and goes flat so fast. It is amazing how fast they do imo

Can’t drink much soda anymore, but I do love an ice cold cola every so often.

I grew up loving Pepsi, so that is my cola drink of choice. We don't drink soda often, but when I do get Pepsi, I get the version with real sugar. I wish the Wild Cherry Pepsi had a real sugar version, but they don't.

Back