Media Colby at it again with Con man McGregor

@Antix its true though, your average hot college girls would def put out for him. He’s not unattractive at all.

@moosaev lmao you sound biased. Let’s be honest he’s an attractive guy. I’ve heard women talk about him. Even on his Instagram you have girls drooling over him.

Height doesn’t matter if your attractive

Lol people don’t realize Colby is actually an attractive guy that women love. I know several girls who say he’s hot as fuck

*NotColby. Fixed your name for yah

Lol, Jesus Christ. Colby is actually pretty funny.

His picks have been good too.

Thank you sir, I had not seen that but no surprises there really. I feel like in some of the clips he uploads, you can see on the model’s faces that they don’t want to be there haha

Watch the video it’s pretty sad yet funny
Just did, pretty accurate description hahaha. I also like how Schaub mentions the Me Too movement but then says to the girl who wants to contribute to the video, “Please just stand there.” Like I understand his perspective, but it sounds pretty bad immediately after criticizing Colby for not being sensitive to the movement.

that's got to be one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen in MMA and I was around when Tito Ortiz was in his prime...

that's got to be one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen in MMA and I was around when Tito Ortiz was in his prime...
QDFVg9Hh.jpg

Back