Media Colby Covington finally discloses his most anticipated "X-Ray" images

Damn so Colby was telling the truth.

Need a rematch.

Fight was closer than it should've been considering his severe injury.

Wow.

cjOGsBQ.gif
No, we don't...

eventhough colby was talking mad shit and didnt' back it up at all....

I thought he looked nothing like himself in that fight, it's like he could barely move and was hesitant the whole fight.

I actually buy that he was severely limited due to a broken foot.

He did look way off in that scrap. Shame but risks and timing are brutal in this game.

<{titihmm}>

You mean after Dana said he looked “slow and old” and called him out for his “fake personality”? I very much doubt it, but we’ll see.
Yes, I mean the Dana White who has the emotions of a spoiled child and shit talks everyone who upsets him, but will still throw the entire sport under the bus for fighters who might make him some money, even if he's shit talked them before.

Yes, I mean the Dana White who has the emotions of a spoiled child and shit talks everyone who upsets him, but will still throw the entire sport under the bus for fighters who might make him some money, even if he's shit talked them before.
Well, you do have a point there 😁

Even with the X-ray I still don't believe him lol.

Colby vs Garry makes a lot of sense if Garry beats Neal, which I'm not convinced of.

He'll never get another TS at 170 ever again.

Bro, Trump walked out during the fight. DURING THE FIGHT!!!

That's a wrap for Colby.

Very interesting. Sucks that the injury essentially took him out of the fight. If the injury really was that bad he's able to bounce back and put on a good performance in his next couple fights he might be able to get another TS. He just has to be active as hell
Yeah Colby's always been active as hell, shouldn't be a problem!

<36>

Very interesting. Sucks that the injury essentially took him out of the fight. If the injury really was that bad he's able to bounce back and put on a good performance in his next couple fights he might be able to get another TS. He just has to be active as hell
"He just has to be active as hell" - why even bother posting that if that's the requirement. His MO is lose a title shot, fight one fight against a gatekeeper in the next year and a half, and trash talk until he gets another TS.

So, no. No more title shots. He's not going to be active as hell, so no more title shots for him. He always loses, and then makes excuses after.

People were hating on him and saying the injury was a fake excuse and his performance just sucked and he was washed.

Now that there's proof he was actually injured, losers are saying "yeah he wouldve lost anyway fuck him".

Forum neckbeards are hard to please.

I still think he's done at the absolute top, but since he was injured he might have a few good fights left in the top10

Back