Colby Covington lashes out at people who attacked him for his cartoon character tweet by doubling down and making another cartoon character tweet

Dammit I can't find it. Will try again in a bit
I remember watching it,but not sure what specifically your referring to.
Find it damn it lol

Sorry guys, I was already drunk, which is no problem lol (even tho I swore I would stop drunk posting), but just as I made that post I had people turn up unexpectedly, so had to go and cook and drink more and be hospitable. They are still here lol, but I said I have to go handle some unfinished Sherdawggin business.

So I found the clip. Slide for vid, and you will need the volume up. Basically as Leon starts to walk towards him with murder in his eyes you see and hear Colby break, IMO. "Was in character, I was in character" with fear in his voice, eyes and heart.

Flops will say he only 'broke character',, but I saw him break as a man, he said those words in a state of fear. And I think he then fought in a state of fear, until about the fifth round. His own shit-talk ended up in crushing him, instead of Leon. That is my point of view, anyway. "I was in character, I was in character' - The man was subjugated at that point. The weight of his own shit talk was too much for him, and, also I don't believe he said what he said about Leon's father just 'to sell a fight', he tried 'mental warfare' and it backfired big time.

After this Leon said he talked to his mother, and GSP about not letting emotions get the better of him in the fight. In this rare occurrence, I wish that he did let himself fight with emotion and went Wanderlei on Colby's candy ass. But A humiliating five round beating was great too, exposed that Colby is not 'Heartless killer' but just has no fuckin heart for war.

Sorry that this is kind of rambling, but I am still in some kind of state lol and cannot be bothered to re-read or edit this post to make it more succinct :) To make up for this I will add a second attachment of Colby's leg looking like minced meat lol.

<RomeroSalute>

And his mince meat leg lol:

I like many others follow the UFC and think Colby should have won.

It's not just 30 pe cent who don't follow UFC.

You would probably think the same if you weren't blinded by Covington hate
WTF are you talking about? No matter how much somebody dislikes Trump (which I obviously do) there is no way to justify a Colby victory with that performance. Not under UFC scoring, One FC scoring, or any real metric.

What a nerd though, Him and Izzy probably spank their monkeys together while watching hentai

Sorry guys, I was already drunk, which is no problem lol (even tho I swore I would stop drunk posting), but just as I made that post I had people turn up unexpectedly, so had to go and cook and drink more and be hospitable. They are still here lol, but I said I have to go handle some unfinished Sherdawggin business.

So I found the clip. Slide for vid, and you will need the volume up. Basically as Leon starts to walk towards him with murder in his eyes you see and hear Colby break, IMO. "Was in character, I was in character" with fear in his voice, eyes and heart.

Flops will say he only 'broke character',, but I saw him break as a man, he said those words in a state of fear. And I think he then fought in a state of fear, until about the fifth round. His own shit-talk ended up in crushing him, instead of Leon. That is my point of view, anyway. "I was in character, I was in character' - The man was subjugated at that point. The weight of his own shit talk was too much for him, and, also I don't believe he said what he said about Leon's father just 'to sell a fight', he tried 'mental warfare' and it backfired big time.

After this Leon said he talked to his mother, and GSP about not letting emotions get the better of him in the fight. In this rare occurrence, I wish that he did let himself fight with emotion and went Wanderlei on Colby's candy ass. But A humiliating five round beating was great too, exposed that Colby is not 'Heartless killer' but just has no fuckin heart for war.

Sorry that this is kind of rambling, but I am still in some kind of state lol and cannot be bothered to re-read or edit this post to make it more succinct :) To make up for this I will add a second attachment of Colby's leg looking like minced meat lol.

<RomeroSalute>

We still love your drunk posting self sir lol.

You saying first 3 rounds and think Colby started winning in the 4th is all anyone needs to ignore whatever you said even though you are correct.

Colby started winning the 4th, not I think. He landed the better shots.

Askren seems to agree in this video. I have to say after seeing this,it very well could be exactly what happened

Askren seems to agree in this video. I have to say after seeing this,it very well could be exactly what happened

I had only seen the lil clip I played, but it was very telling.

Watched that vid tho, thx.

Cool to see Askren looking and sounding well.

DC must be tripping tho: "I must ask him about that." Colby couldn't lie straight in bed, why bother asking him anything.

It got me thinking tho.

Maybe I should put a web cam on the back of my toilet door, and post up vids when I see clips. Share my insights to the world, instead of Sherdog. I could become the next Joe Rogan.

Reactions: HHJ
The most laughable thing is, Colby Covington has never been a champion.

Very few Americans know who he is.

Of those Americans who do know who Colby is, 90% think he is a never-was charlatan.
Again I think a big factor across his career "in character" has been he gets attention of Sherdog which is populated by a lot of alt right types who love UFC hyped drama and I think Dana has looked at that and seen $$$ which has never really been there unlike Sonnen.

Again I think a big factor across his career "in character" has been he gets attention of Sherdog which is populated by a lot of alt right types who love UFC hyped drama and I think Dana has looked at that and seen $$$ which has never really been there unlike Sonnen.

That was a horrible sentence to read.

At the end of the day, if you want to "talk dynamic" you have to BE dynamic in your performance.

Colby Covington = an Impotent Snorefest

Can't KO anyone; Can't submit anyone.

Colby = an impotent boy, fully-exposed.

NO ONE will ever pay to see "a Colby Covington fight" again ...

Colby is now using Hentai to defend himself from the 3rd person perspective… yet he is calling people nerds and losers. Hypocrisy knoweth no boundaries.

<RomeroSalute>

Colby knew what The fck was Up

<5> <GinJuice>

Last edited:
I tried to follow the instructions but can't get it. I will try again tomorrow, or hit up support thread
Wait, it broke?
gw3IWyGkC0rsazTi.webp

Don't copy the image to attach it, copy the url of the image itself. Then in Sherdog, click on the image button in the post toolbar, then click on the link button to change it to URL upload.

That help?

Back