Media Colby Covington Taking Boxing Lessons From Ryan Garcia..

Ohhh, I was wondering why the 'sad' reaction! Totally understand šŸ™

For context: When watching & posting that clip I was only seeing it as Colby getting flogged. On the street, by a masked avenger :)
If that was a weekly thing for Colby, I'd never get tired of it lol. We could have a rotating cast of masked assailants, they could make it a reality show out of it, put it on FOX. "The Masked Assailant, hosted by Colby Covington." He'd get laid out and then have to guess who it was, based on technique. Potential ratings juggernaut.

If that was a weekly thing for Colby, I'd never get tired of it lol. We could have a rotating cast of masked assailants, they could make it a reality show out of it, put it on FOX. "The Masked Assailant, hosted by Colby Covington." He'd get laid out and then have to guess who it was, based on technique. Potential ratings juggernaut.
LMAO

Honestly, this would revive reality TV.

And have a subtle, educational effect for youngins, seeing what happens if you choose to become a massive douche bag haha

{<redford}

Is 5 ft 9+1ā„2 in Garcia taller than 5'11 Covington? Or is it just the angle?

hulk-hogan-guitar.gif

All bias aside you cant tell me that they'd wouldnt make a cute couple.
you can tell colby misses what he had with masvidal and saw what hes doing with Nate
and im guessing
this little stunt is to make masvidal jealous.

yeah i watch alot of reality tv soap dramas
so what.

Last edited:
What's funny is that Colby would beat the crap out of Garcia in an actualt fight.

Watching Colby come in and wet blanket Ian Garry for 3 rounds will be so funny. Sign the contract Colby

All bias aside you cant tell me that they'd wouldnt make a cute couple.
you can tell colby misses what he had with masvidal and saw what hes doing with Nate
and im guessing
this little stunt is to make masvidal jealous.

yeah i watch alot of reality tv soap dramas
so what.
Why is almost everyone who identifies as ā€œwokeā€ a fucking weirdo?

goat tier left hook

Maybe Colby can also take lessons from Leon Edwards on how to wrestle.

<36>

What's funny is that Colby would beat the crap out of Garcia in an actualt fight.
Sure, sure...you had to be THAT guy, in the typical street fight scenario they are often too close for Colby to shoot for a TD, by that time Garcia's left hook has landed and Colby is looking at the sky...then again, we dont know and will never know, not even in a crossover fight as Garcia fights almost 30lbs lighter this days.

Back