Colby doubles down and has ZERO respect for Usman...

Neck and neck only in your eyes. Usman won easily both times, Dropping him multiple times. Colby wouldn't have got the push without his potty mouth and that's reality.
LOL you sound super impartial.............

Look at Colby's resume. What on his resume says he's a top 25 all time welterweight, let alone a top 5? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Confirmed Usman is not very good. Who on his resume makes him so good? Colby is like his best win and he's not even top25.... lol

Usman outstruck him 2:1 with the better shots and knocked him down twice. strong argument for a 10-8
outstruck him 2:1 without context of the rounds is pretty irrelevant.

Fights are scored round by round....

You can't break kayfabe then snap back into it an hour later

But that may have been in the heat of the moment.

Maybe he has clarity now and realizes he was trying to be a nice guy.

If he truly believes Usman is on EPO and has legitimate sources to verify it, he may not respect Usman.
I see what he’s trying to say. A big muscular guy with endless cardio just doesn’t make sense. How often do we see this happen. I’m not a fan of either guy btw.

outstruck him 2:1 without context of the rounds is pretty irrelevant.

Fights are scored round by round....

he out struck him 2:1 in the round we're discussing, so that very much has context lol.

I see what he’s trying to say. A big muscular guy with endless cardio just doesn’t make sense. How often do we see this happen. I’m not a fan of either guy btw.

Well apparently he knows people in Miami that verified it.

But he doesn't want to throw them under the bus.

Regardless, I'm not going to believe it without facts.

But Colby may know it to be true.

In the post fight press conference, he stated he could never respect a cheater.

He said Usman has injection marks all over his body.

So to anyone thinking Colby is going the nice guy route like Conor, it ain't happening.

And Colby says he won the fight last night, which he does have a huge argument he won three rounds.

WOW.

Back to the Trump tactic. Claim cheating before the fight so when you lose, you can say, "See, I told you he cheats".

Somebody needs to tell him no one is gonna storm the UFC building to reverse the decision.

Well apparently he knows people in Miami that verified it.

But he doesn't want to throw them under the bus.

Regardless, I'm not going to believe it without facts.

But Colby may know it to be true.
Yeah. I mean at the end of the day Everyones doing some sort of PEDs imo.

I respect Usman for not blowing Colby's cover. Colby told him man to man after the fight that it's all bullshit just to sell a fight. Usman said they just had a moment of mutual respect and he'll leave it at that. Yeah, he hates Colby's fake persona but he's not gonna get in the way of the man making his money and I respect that.

Confirmed Usman is not very good. Who on his resume makes him so good? Colby is like his best win and he's not even top25.... lol
Usman has a pretty thin resume also.

But yeah, Colby is NOT a top 25 all-time welterweight. Not even close.

In the post fight press conference, he stated he could never respect a cheater.

He said Usman has injection marks all over his body.

So to anyone thinking Colby is going the nice guy route like Conor, it ain't happening.

And Colby says he won the fight last night, which he does have a huge argument he won three rounds.

WOW.

Its just an act man. He knows heblost he literally said it in the cage to usman

there was a time when Colby didn't really talk.

He looked like the typical locker room jock, relatively reserved but firm and straight in interviews when he was close with the Florida team.

That said, I won't dismiss Colby's claims about Usman's substance use so hastily. We gotta leave that question open.

I can see why Colby started this persona initially, but he doesnt really need it anymore imho. At this point the fact that he could give two very tough fights to a p4p no1 guy who is verging on ATG status says enough about him. If anything the WWE schtick kind of distracts from how good he really is because it makes him seem more like a novelty act.

He thought this gimmick was going to get him paydays and attention that would last ..... but it wont. You can't be the douche and not win at the end of the day.

Reactions: Isa
Why do people think Colby is acting?

He truly loves America, first responders, and the military. He's truly a Trump guy.

What part is he acting? Only thing I can think of is the excessive shit talk, but that's done to sell fights. His job is to sell fights.

Fights are better when there's bad blood.

Back