Colby is on the phone with the President

When your president is Twitter fingers at 4AM every day while he's eating his Big Mac, drinking his Diet Coke, looking for Twinkies...

He's basically talking to old ass, psuedo-social media savvy trailer trash.

Lol explains why he's so beloved on Sherdog

ESPN going to get in huge trouble for airing a private conversation with the POTUS. national security laws prohibit that. ESPN about to get smoked

You’re not serious are you? Askren is a can with bad hips. He made Maia look like prime Anderson Silva standing.

Askren isnt a striker... and he arguably son the standup. Hes been hudt by one standing strike his whole career

Maia took the first round off Colby standing.

I drew a auote within 2 min lil....
Askren bless

Live on ESPN+

"Very proud of you Colby, very proud"

colby gushing like a fan boi
Like you wouldn't be taken back if the president of the United States of America Took your call and Congradulated you. Just STFU you hater.

If that was real it was a big deal. Not a National Champion. Not a champ of any pro sport league. But, a guy that won a contender fight in the UFC. In an individual sport.

That is a big deal.

When your president is Twitter fingers at 4AM every day while he's eating his Big Mac, drinking his Diet Coke, looking for Twinkies...

He's basically talking to old ass, psuedo-social media savvy trailer trash.

Not Twinkies. Vienna Fingers.
Viennafingers2.JPG

Like you wouldn't be taken back if the president of the United States of America Took your call and Congradulated you. Just STFU you hater.
Relax, i thought it was pretty cool how he suddenly became genuine for a moment and dropped the act
If that was real it was a big deal. Not a National Champion. Not a champ of any pro sport league. But, a guy that won a contender fight in the UFC. In an individual sport.

That is a big deal.
It was huge, Megan kept saying it was the first time it happened.

Just called him while Colby was live,he put Trump on speaker phone. Was epic. MAGA. FUND THE POLICE. BLUE LIVES MATTER.

I’m no fan of the left wing or BLM, but that just gross.

Back