Colby vs Masvidal

Canarinha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think Colby is going to destroy Mas if the fight takes place

With that said, this is the fight to make right now for both of'em.(after the Leon fight obviousl All the trashtalk back and forth. The history between them would break viewer records

No matter how the Leon fight goes for Mas he should fight Colby. He definitely dont deserve a rematch vs Usman if he beats Edwards anyway..

Make it happen cueball...we all want it no?

Masvidal has a fight booked but sure. Khamzat/Colby would be fun.

Am I wrong, or is Colby all heart/cardio/stamina/chin and no technique?
Some of his punches, and I mean lead punches were missing so badly, I laughed out loud several times during the fight.
He had several punches that I guess were supposed to be uppercuts, that would miss wide left or right by about 3 or 4 feet.

People (now) criticize Tony Ferguson for not having basics/fundamentals. What about Colby?

Some of his punches, and I mean lead punches were missing so badly, I laughed out loud several times during the fight.
He had several punches that I guess were supposed to be uppercuts, that would miss wide left or right by about 3 or 4 feet.

People (now) criticize Tony Ferguson for not having basics/fundamentals. What about Colby?
I thought some of his combos were excellent

Maybe it's just me but I don't really care to see that fight. I just don't think Masvidal has much of a chance and I don't need to see him get outwrestled for 25 minutes especially when there are so many other interesting fights at WW for Colby

the uppercuts were generally following a sloppy punch, so I kind of feel like they were meant to catch Usman by luck and that was the gameplan.

If Masvidal loses to Leon then the UFC should and I believe will push for this fight.

Back