Colby would have KO’d Khamzat at 170.

At 180-185 lbs? Chimaev is bigger, stronger and hits harder… he would keep it standing. If somehow Colby survived the first 10 minutes, his chances grow exponentially.

At 170 lbs, Chimaev wouldn’t show up. Weightcut would tko him.

Colby isn't as strong and considerably smaller than Khamzat. Usman had the strength to help him weather the first roundonslaught, colby would have been choked out.

99.9% of WW and MW's would've been submitted by the RNC Khamzat had Usman in R1.

Reactions: HHJ
Khamzat has no gas or confidence after 5 minutes

Better hope he can choke Colby in round 1
Khamzat gets 3 of 5 rounds if he doesn't finish Colby. Maybe more rounds because even gassed his takedowns are good.

His toughest fight was Burns, who has a ground game and very heavy hands. Colby got none of those, Khamzat would’ve submitted him imo.

Usman won that fight imo, so I don't know if "son'd" is the word I'd use.
You are entitled to your poor opinion. Cecil people must have mentored you.

Yes, he absolutely got Son’d! He had the best defensive wrestling stats in ufc history and then got made to look like a brawler with no wrestling at all by khamzat. Who shot telegraphed shots from miles out yet still dumped usman on his ass every round.

Covington could maybe win by decision in a 5 round fight

I got Colby by decision, but Khamzat never makes 170 again in his life so it’s a pointless fantasy matchup. If Colby beats Leon he should aim for taking Islam’s belt and becoming a two division champ to really cement his legacy.

Colby has a granite Chun an endless cardio. Also fights with constant pressure (something pressure fighters hate fighting against. It's a terrible match up for Khazmat. Khaz isn't KO Colby on feet likely n his only chsnce is a rd 1 an maybe early rd 2 choke . After rd 2 Colby dominates action as with the constant pressure no time for Khaz to rest.

Back