Colin Mcgregor -"If I told you how confident I was for the future, you wouldn’t believe me. "

He’s suspended

No, not anymore, the suspension is over. And being suspended did not preclude him from signing a fight for a date post suspension and entering training camp.

He said that he was willing to fight the "next in line" in order to get back to a title fight. But instead all he does is call out Khabib on Twitter. For some reason he thinks that getting his ass kicked and submitted by the champ earned him an immediate title rematch.

Khabib, Tony, and Gaethje are nightmare matchups for Conor.

He matches up well with Cowboy, Diaz, Porier, or Aldo.

Oh well, that's some thoughts put into text form I guess. Not feeling the profoundness of it. It's going to be a meh from me

He was confident before every single fight that he got his ass whooped...
MlqEnnu.gif

s4o17CY.gif

We know how that "confidence" turned out...
tenor.gif

qD2XysK.gif

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

He looks very agitated and insecure during those staredowns. You talk and act all antsy when you're scared to drown out the voices and paranoia.

Probably comes back gets starched by iaquinta or Dustin or tony and then goes on twitter making excuses everyday

If he told me he had a fight lined up I wouldn't believe him, never mind confidence.

Conor says, "It's only business". This suggests this is all a marketing ploy to talk trash and act tough to get your money.

I'd believe he's confident. Conor could get ktfo in 15 straights fights, but he's still think he was the best eva.

He is so confident that he broke his own foot to give Khabib an advantage.

But apparently he's not confident enough to actually face a top LW contender in order to earn that title rematch. He's trying to "earn" it on Twitter instead.
Shhhh ....
let the delusionals believe...
They live for shit like that!
8682945F-BC20-4951-96B9-EC059DF5290B.gif

that future doesnt involved fighting though obviously

Back