Social Colombians told to shower with a partner as drought hits capital water supplies

- I doubt he believes in what he says. He found a way to market himself. He claims to see things diferent, and only the enlighted like him an see too(this past isn't his claim, people in the coments of his video say this).

Has a book called Red Pill and is planing to run to some politic position. The coments on his videos are comedy gold.
Yeah, right wing bullshit sells very well nowadays.
Say something about how women should be traditional, trans people are bad and how Israel is great and you will sell.

hot-colombian-girl-football.jpg
Amayah-355x400.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F853dcb00-da91-4389-ae17-a5d9772f4015_598x449.jpeg

Suddently feel the need to fly there and shower with all of them just to save Colombia

Yeah, right wing bullshit sells very well nowadays.
Say something about how women should be traditional, trans people are bad and how Israel is great and you will sell.

- A guy that studied with me, stoped talking to me, beause he send a separatist video and i poke fun.

If Brazils gets divided, who keepes the armed forces? Military? Equipament?

Neither of those have anything remotely to do with population concentration in a particular city...which was the thrust of your initial sad attempt at humor.
Decent attempt at deflection though... the Maga is strong with you.

Neither of those have anything remotely to do with population concentration in a particular city...which was the thrust of your initial sad attempt at humor.
Decent attempt at deflection though... the Maga is strong with you.

What attempt at humour? Population concentration absolutely played a role in this current situation in Columbia and those incidents in New York.

What attempt at humour? Population concentration absolutely played a role in this current situation in Columbia and those incidents in New York.
Yep, it's not climate change, it's too many folks in one spot.

Whether there are 10 folks, or 10 million folks, if a Hurricane/Drought hits, there will be problems.
If you fail to scale infrastructure appropriately.... RAMPANT btw you will have issues.
Those are not related to population density.
The number of people effected changes, but the actual effects don't.

ps.... I was very glad to see Coleman survive his recent heroic brush with death. Dude is an absolute legend.

Yep, it's not climate change, it's too many folks in one spot.

Whether there are 10 folks, or 10 million folks, if a Hurricane/Drought hits, there will be problems.
If you fail to scale infrastructure appropriately.... RAMPANT btw you will have issues.
Those are not related to population density.
The number of people effected changes, but the actual effects don't.

ps.... I was very glad to see Coleman survive his recent heroic brush with death. Dude is an absolute legend.

- I've read here. That the cities arent planed to refill the groundwater reservoirs. It's makes sense, because when the cities started, they never thought the population would grown much, and the now concret ground, would make dificult to make the water come back to the reservoirs.,

I also love Mark Coleman, his win at the first Pride GP, in a tournament made to Kerr win, is like the story of Rocky. Deserves his own movie. Dude compesated his technical limitation as a striker, with insane heart.

The problems are worse when compounded by overcrowding.

That's the point I was making. The issues caused by Bogota's drought are compounded by overcrowding.

The problems caused by hurricane Sandy were compounded by overcrowding.

<BC1>

I for one approve of Leonardo not using lego figures for the Colombian women.

Was this thread about a drought or something?
Dey Took Our Water !!

Soon Biden will force conservative to shower with someone else...Soon....

There is always the same amount of water on the planet. It's just in different places.
Dey Took Our Water !!

Soon Biden will force conservative to shower with someone else...Soon....

Biden prefers to shower with naked young girls apparently.

iu

Seems sick and disgusting to me.

Back