• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comfortable cargo pant

A while ago, from afar, I saw this young guy looking like he had two casts on both legs. When he got closer, I realized they weren't casts but were some sort of really nasty skin condition where the skin was white and thick and swollen.

I have either mosquito bite or shingles near one shin and am now obsessed with finding suitable cargo pants with deep pockets, velcro side pockets. I don't want uncovered shingles getting infected. My extra pocket khakis either only have one hidden side zipper pocket or tiny zipper pocket closer to belt area. I need extra pockets for hand sanitizer and for car key fob, and for receipts.

That’s why I wear dress pants. You gotta find the right ones though. They’re pretty loose in the leg and crotch allowing you to easily kick some fool in the head.
The material is pretty light
They also have a bit of wind resistance making them great for outdoor activities and they also dry out pretty quick.
I’d also add that the pockets are usually of a pretty good size.
Another thing is they have a hidden elastic waist band so you don’t need a belt unless you’re between sizes.
The thing is it's becoming harder to find khakis with pleats. It's mostly flat front.

Thinly-veiled I am a Sherdogger and the pants are not made for our people's dongs because we are alpha AF and have large ones.

same
A lot of the pants and shorts are made for lowriders who like to expose the butt crack. Creates too much pressure on the balls when driving.

The thing is it's becoming harder to find khakis with pleats. It's mostly flat front.
I do like a pleat although the crease down the center of the leg kinda annoys me.
There’s also a lot of this pee wee herman slim fit goin on and I can’t get into that. I need to feel like I don’t have pants on.

are these 5.11's

too baggy for my taste.

Costco occasionally has "Tech" pants, a less cargo type pants with 5 or 6 total pockets? I like that they were only like 15 bucks and everything is normal looking, not baggy. My only regret was only buying two, now they're gone in my area, typical costco shenanigan's

been on a mission for really nice cargo pants for the past few years, I really like them for everyday wear and travel.
I learned years ago to buy duplicates because stores won't carry the exact same thing year after year.

Just dug out my Kenneth Cole. The front pockets are very deep, not too deep. The right side zipper pocket might fit the iPhone SE 1st gen or iPhone 5 which is the same size. Back left pocket has zipper. It's the very loose polyester(?).

Haggar has one side zipper pocket up high near the front pocket. No other extra pockets or zipper pockets. Also very loose material.

Last edited:
Wrangler relaxed fit stretch cargo. Doesn't look bad.
70ABWEW-ALT3

What I saw at Walmart the last time was different and had exposed zipper side pockets where they look like they'll damage stuff in the wash.

EDIT: Apparently Walmart has Wranglers where Target's Wrangler version is slightly different like unsecured pocket is on the right instead of left and Target has only one zipper side cargo pocket but Walmart's has two. Turns out they both have a variety of Wrangler pants like for carpenters with the loop for hammer, some sort of super rigid workman pants, synthetic fabric adventurer pants.

Last edited:
lol srsly no one actually wears these right?
I wear workout shorts year round because I'm an Alpha Dog.
images

Apparently Levi's makes maybe two diff types of cargo pants. One I only saw in old school army camo and in beige. Saw in Macy's, not the Levi's Store. Either had snap button or regular button.

The Docker's Khaki I bought with high near waist zipper pocket seems to be called Tech Pant now and still flat front. Alfani also has a Tech Pant with one extra zipper pocket.

The Kenneth Cole Reaction with extra side zipper and back pocket zipper pocket uses zippers that are very tight and need both hands to unzip. Feels tight too especially in calf area.

Walmart and Target now seem to carry two types of Wrangler cargo pants: One is 98% cotton with velcro pockets on each side, other is probably mostly stretchy fabric with only one extra side pocket with zipper. I think Target also had at least one other Wrangler pants type but without any extra side pockets.

Hey guys

Recommend me some cargo pants and cardigans. I’m looking for a new style for myself. I’m thinking of pants like this
View attachment 1008165
do any of your recomrnend a brand or stir for some cat got pants that are comfortable

And I went to pair them with comfortable cool cardigans like these
View attachment 1008166 Please recomrent me some cool cardigans or tops with cool aelsthic

And bonus cardigans music video it’s not just sweater it’s bomb music <Selugi>

I’ll post picture and once the wardrobe is together but I need some help finding because I haven’t bought closet in ten plus years except for target lolz

For cargo pants, you can't do any better than cheap, standard issue M65 pants:

upload_2023-11-9_21-27-36.png

Earlier version was the M50 pants issued during the Korean War which were baggier but IMO they perfected it with the M65 which is a little slimmer fitting (but still baggy and comfortable). This is the basis for pretty much every style of civilian cargo pants you see today. Banana Republic, Kuhl and 5.11 make decent cargos as well that are a little more modern looking but I prefer the original, especially if you want baggy.

I like the 5-11 tactical pants. They come in a variety of colors. I prefer the khaki color but also have a black pair.

b96ed333-0379-4a21-893e-69c87da4eaef_1.e55fb5ae5bd05255a431013dc48ae35a.jpeg

5.11 is super expensive. Try Walmart Wranglers first.

A while back, I bought Coleman's cargo shorts from Sam's Club similar to Columbia. It has an extra velcro pocket for hand sanitizer, extra zipper pocket for car key FOB, two normal side cargo pockets. Wearing something with fewer pockets than that feels weird. Actually, I'm gonna google to see if there's Coleman pants version of that.

I once saw an old man wearing good cargo shorts and he said he bought them from Boy Scouts. Sounded like some members only shorts.

Tried to google Coleman cargo pants like the good cargo shorts, but couldn't really find pants version.

Just skip the bullshit and wear a skirt instead.

Ended up buying Wranglers relaxed fit stretch mostly cotton cargo pants. It's ok, but I prefer dedicated extra pockets for car key fob. Has a velcro cargo pocket on each side that are a bit smaller than Coleman nylon cargo shorts. Left side has an unsecured drop in pocket which is ok for hand sanitizer. I don't notice any fabric stretch. Has ample balls space when sitting and driving. Front pockets are sufficiently deep. Around $26.

Cargo pants are cool, but flared ones are weird imo.

I actually find a bunch of cheap cargo pants and other clothes on depop

Bought a pair of the Walmart Wrangler nylon spandex cargo pants with zipper pockets on each side. It's the same size as the cotton Wrangler, but for some reason the pants legs are longer. Stretchy, so good for all you can eat buffet. The side pockets are a bit awkward because the openings are at the top, not sides, but good so your stuff doesn't fall out as easily. Made in Kenya.

Note the Walmart ones have two cargo pockets, but the Target version has only one side zipper pocket.

Edit: This pair's fabric might not breathe so good. It's sorta like slim fit.

Last edited:
Colombia makes the best pants imo. Even their non cargo pants have really deep pockets which is even better imo. I wear them biking and never even have to think about something falling out of my pocket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back