Social Confederate Robert E Lee statue of Charlottesville Melted Down to create new 'art'.

As a black person with li

Per my post I said the cop deserved what he got.
But Floyd was no angle and certainly contributed to the situation.

Not that it relieves the cop of responsibility but you can breath if you are yelling you can't breathe. Like I said the cop was an ass for how he did things and deserved what he got.

It was kind of a win all around. Floyd was a shit head and won't threaten to shoot pregnant women in the stomach to rob them along with other crimes he committed and was going to commit. The cop that did this got what he deserved. The other cops I don't think should be in jail.

Some police procedures were reviewed and some changes made. Some good and some bad.

But we are derailing here so I'm out of this.

How does a piece of scum like you come to these conclusions. It's very disturbing.

How does a piece of scum like you come to these conclusions. It's very disturbing.

How does scum like you justifie making an poor angle of thugs like Floyd.

You are the kind of scum that says "fuck the victims" the criminals are what matter and they should be treated with nothing but kindness and not punished for their crimes.

Floyd was a shithead that didn't justify the cop killing him through neglect but that doesn't change he was a waste of air with what he had done in the past.

How does scum like you justifie making an poor angle of thugs like Floyd.

You are the kind of scum that says "fuck the victims" the criminals are what matter and they should be treated with nothing but kindness and not punished for their crimes.

Floyd was a shithead that didn't justify the cop killing him through neglect but that doesn't change he was a waste of air with what he had done in the past.

Lol@the old "he did a crime therefore he doesn't deserve to live."

Lol@the old "he did a crime therefore he doesn't deserve to live."

Deserve has nothing to do with it. It's just nothing was lost when he died. He was a shithead and waste of air.

Perfect thing to keep touting in this thread.

It has nothing to do with race no matter how hard you try and slap that card down.

A shithead is a shithead no matter the race. It's not like any race has a shortage of them.

It has nothing to do with race no matter how hard you try and slap that card down.

A shithead is a shithead no matter the race. It's not like any race has a shortage of them.

What is the purpose of this statement, in THIS thread? Here I'll help you:

Some butt-hurt Confederate sympathizers bring up any monumentizing of George Floyd because they're suggesting he didnt deserve it. According to you, he didnt deserve to live because of a past transgression even AFTER he served his prison sentence. No matter, it's a good thing he's dead. This is being offered as a contrast to people being willing to tolerate monuments to Floyd while being unwilling to tolerate monuments to slave owners. Bit the difference is context.

Floyd's monuments are meant to symbolize the struggle against unfettered power of police to be judge, jury, and executioner in the streets. They are not a commendation of George Floyd's character.

The Confederate monuments commissioned by the Daughters of the Confederacy were specifically meant to preserve the sentiment of white supremacy, and to keep the perspectives of traitors who declared War on the US alive in the South.

This is an egregiously false equivalency, and just a nonsense feflection to go on about George Floyd being a POS in a thread about monuments to slavers.

What is the purpose of this statement, in THIS thread? Here I'll help you:

Some butt-hurt Confederate sympathizers bring up any monumentizing of George Floyd because they're suggesting he didnt deserve it. According to you, he didnt deserve to live because of a past transgression even AFTER he served his prison sentence. No matter, it's a good thing he's dead. This is being offered as a contrast to people being willing to tolerate monuments to Floyd while being unwilling to tolerate monuments to slave owners. Bit the difference is context.

Floyd's monuments are meant to symbolize the struggle against unfettered power of police to be judge, jury, and executioner in the streets. They are not a commendation of George Floyd's character.

The Confederate monuments commissioned by the Daughters of the Confederacy were specifically meant to preserve the sentiment of white supremacy, and to keep the perspectives of traitors who declared War on the US alive in the South.

This is an egregiously false equivalency, and just a nonsense feflection to go on about George Floyd being a POS in a thread about monuments to slavers.

Bullshit this is what you support.

Which is bullshit.

No Confederate monument should be on public land. On private land go for it.

Picture will not embed but it's Floyd with angle wings the was used as a point for protest.

https://utahstatemagazine.usu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/georgefloyd.jpg

Last edited:

Judge issues order keeping Confederate memorial at Arlington Cemetery for now​

Work to remove the memorial had begun Monday before the restraining order was issued.

@koquerelle

"Last year an independent commission recommended the memorial be taken down as part of a report to Congress on renaming of military bases and assets that commemorate the Confederacy.

More than 40 House Republicans wrote to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin recently, arguing that the commission overstepped its authority when it recommended that the monument be removed."

that didn't last long. after the group who filed the restraining order failed to prove that keeping the monument was in the public’s best interest. a federal judge just ruled that the removal will proceed

oh shit....theyre gonna rewrite history....and just like that, the statue was gone and the confederates won the civil war!

Projection. You are repeating the same garbage as every Southern sympathizer, right up to trotting out the trope of this letter minus the context of WHY it was written, and as always it's not all of the letter. That you would use one of his most adept political maneuvers to suggest this backs your contention just further convinces me that you know very little about Lincoln or the Civil War. It was in this letter that he also explained that he had already drafted an earlier version of the Emancipation Proclamation, and was merely waiting for a Union victory on the battlefield to issue it.

Did you ever investigate why this letter was published in a competing paper to Greely's own? Considering Greely was arguably the foremost newspaper man of the day? This letter is a slight, because Greely was attempting to pressure Lincoln more than he knew Lincoln was capable of by the law and by the Constition, which is what Greely was reminded of. Greely didnt know about the preliminary draft of the EP when he criticized Lincoln for being timid in his enforcement of the Confiscation Act, which is why he was criticizing the Act, which only freed SOME slaves. The EP ultimately went further than the CA. This was Lincoln telling greely, in an ingenuous manner, shut up and wait.

The last part of the letter is always left out:

"I have here stated my purpose according to my view of Official duty: and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free."

This letter doesn't say what you think it does, and it wasnt written for the reason you're suggesting. You are wrong, abandon the cause.

Yes, Lincoln drafted an earlier version of EP that still only made southern slaves free. You aren't proving anything here.

Yes, Lincoln drafted an earlier version of EP that still only made southern slaves free. You aren't proving anything here.

So Lincoln was some kind of false advertisement because he believed in incrementalism as an approach for abolition as opposed to violent revolution, seems legit. Lol

Back