Movies Congrats @Smokes

Typical they give that job to the whitest Mexican they could find. Why can't Hector go to space?
aZg8L8WZQOSCgFtmq2oNOOzrHiSNjEDKahAb4GohI_j5UnK8XB7IhrbF500flgFmFc3xF3EqvBZ0x4VnUfRBFGTfDyQ5PcznKcF0wUSAOvDlG5w6oqbC10vBxfeA2oJ1.jpg

Oh, I wanna see this movie, I love me some Disney style underdog movies plus this one has the added bonus of representing my beautiful people and culture, hopefully its more Blue Beetle and less of that stupid fucking Flaming Hot Cheetos bullshit though

Oh, I wanna see this movie, I love me some Disney style underdog movies plus this one has the added bonus of representing my beautiful people and culture, hopefully its more Blue Beetle and less of that stupid fucking Flaming Hot Cheetos bullshit though
Last night was the first time I saw a trailer for it, and all I could think of was smokes lol.
Was Blue Beetle good? Haven't gotten a chance to see that yet either.

The joke with all that is everyone associates him with his Michael Pena av.
Hence the reason for this thread
Not if you knew who he was before.
You go get a look at his old AV and you'll forget all about Michael Pena when you see this Riff Raff looking Wegro on there.

Last night was the first time I saw a trailer for it, and all I could think of was smokes lol.
Was Blue Beetle good? Haven't gotten a chance to see that yet either.

I loved it but its a paint by numbers origin story, a well done one but its nothing we havent seen before, I enjoyed it so much because it went heavy on the Chicano culture and I identified with a lot of the characters in the movie(especially George Lopez and his big Paisa'd out 4X4 truck, reminded me of several family members lol) without that connection I doubt people will enjoy it as much as I did

Not if you knew who he was before.
You go get a look at his old AV and you'll forget all about Michael Pena when you see this Riff Raff looking Wegro on there.
Wegro? Not familiar with that term.

Either way, most of us like smokes, and this thread was just made in light hearted humor because of all the jokes when people find out he looks nothing like his AV.

Back