Movies Congrats @Smokes

No, white guy who tried to claim he was light skin when he was @Cheese.

Lie. I have never claim to be black in my life and never anything other than Mexican. People think I am black cause of how talk and been called wigger my whole life but never have I claimed to be black. So you can stop that bullshit here but I do look white. I have always posted photo of me on here since I was Cheese,TexasDrugAddict and TheRatman before that. People. Have alway known what I look like

my last name is Trevino.

Last edited:
SMd.gif

Was hilarious when he graduated college still looking like a 35 -40 year old

rip Beto in that movie. Orale Carnal

Lie. I have never claim to be black in my life and never anything other than Mexican. People think I am black cause of how talk and been called wigger my whole life but never have I claim to be black. So you can stop that bullshit here but I do look white. I have always posted photo of me on here since I was texasdrugaddict and ratman before that. People. Have alway know what I look like

my last name is Trevino.
Bullshit. You had that stupid pic as an av, tried to claim it was you and then it wasn't you and then at one point claimed the guy isn't white in the pic but light skinned.
And then someone else said that you told him that you found the pic online and used it cuz you thought it looked cool.
That's what happens when you lie all the time and then 5 years later you simply just go "Nuh uhh, My names Trevino"

Bullshit. You had that stupid pic as an av, tried to claim it was you and then it wasn't you and then at one point claimed the guy isn't white in the pic but light skinned.
And then someone else said that you told him that you found the pic online and used it cuz you thought it looked cool.
That's what happens when you lie all the time and then 5 years later you simply just go "Nuh uhh, My names Trevino"

You are lying sir. I had a single pic of a euro dj that I didn’t know who was and when I ask I alway said that. I used cause dude was fly as hell with the sharp glasses and big face watch, someone found it and told me who he was , I never claimed to be him. You can look for the thread if you want but it was in the thread were fingercuffs ask about dale earhearts crib episode

Why so angry bud? If you want to fight and argue about race, please take that shit to the warroom, there will definitely be someone in there to bicker with.

You are lying sir. I had a single pic of a euro dj that I didn’t know who was and when I ask I alway said that. I used cause dude was fly as hell with the sharp glasses and big face watch, someone found it and told me who he was , I never claimed to be him. You can look for the thread if you want but it was in the thread were fingercuffs ask about dale earhearts crib episode
He was not fly as hell.
Put that pic back up.

what is your problem?

are you an asshole in every forum? you throw a tantrum in the boxing forum, and now here. Chill out.

what is your problem?

are you an asshole in every forum? you throw a tantrum in the boxing forum, and now here. Chill out.
Hey, MMA has no business in the boxing forum.
You bring that trash in my house, we're gonna have problems.

Back