Movies Congrats @Smokes

saVhA58.png
I'm voting against you just for letting your battery get that low. <{clintugh}>

Trevino or Treviño?
That's a leonese-castillian family name from the middle ages, you most likely are over 70% iberian
By the way, the origin of the surname came from a Knight arriving home from battle with the severed heads of three moors. True story.

It has that little thing on the N. I been told that the name came from overseas but I always just thought Spain or something. That is a s cool battlefield type story.

It has that little thing on the N. I been told that the name came from overseas but I always just thought Spain or something. That is a s cool battlefield type story.
Yep, from the Burgos-Valladolid area, as Spanish as It can be. Here's the coat of arms:
Blas%C3%B3n_familia_Trevi%C3%B1o.svg

Trevino or Treviño?
That's a leonese-castillian family name from the middle ages, you most likely are over 70% iberian
By the way, the origin of the surname came from a Knight arriving home from battle with the severed heads of three moors. True story.
It's not as impressive as Mickey's seven with one blow but three Moors is still pretty good. <mma4>

where u one of the ones the went over to Nobs too?
I was on nobs with you Holmes
you got my stamp of approval
if we were locked up I would let you program and wouldn't ask you do a pegada or nothing

a variation of Cisneros
Cisneros is a tiny village in Palencia; same as Treviño, the lineage of the family name traces back to a knight who was originary from there from the time Palencia was part of the astur-leonese kingdom very early in the 11th century.

@Smokes
I knew we were gente
if I am ever back in the 505 I'll get you a round if you got the 2nd

@Cariñito what bout you man whats your apellido?
yo sé your gente is from Juarez going along the desert corridor we all gotta be family. the more remote and desert it gets we are just outposts and settlements from larger southern areas.

Ive never seen one white person in Oaxaca.
Fuck outta here.
And he's not Mexican, he's American.
What Pantone code are they, then?
Lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but at least half of the population in México is european-white https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans
Oh, but not in Oaxaca, lol. Yeah, sure, you're all 100% indigenous there. Fucking mong.

@Smokes
I knew we were gente
if I am ever back in the 505 I'll get you a round if you got the 2nd

@Cariñito what bout you man whats your apellido?
yo sé your gente is from Juarez going along the desert corridor we all gotta be family. the more remote and desert it gets we are just outposts and settlements from larger southern areas.
My family's isn't originally from Juarez. They are there now and El Paso. But they came from Zacatecas and Oaxaca.
And the last names mean nothing because they are just adopted names. Everyone in my family have different last names. From Vasquez to La Fountaine. There no connection because it was mostly step Dad's last names they would inherit after the real Dads left and in my family it's mostly women because the men didn't stick around but that was Mexico back in the day.
My Grandma had 8-10 kids I think with like 4 or 5 different guys.
All the kids have different last names except for maybe like 2 or 3.

So when I hear someone going "Oh this name dates back to that family" it's bullshit.
Unless your white and come from their, it means nothing.
Black dudes all over the place named Williams and Jones and Johnson and they have no connection back to that family's surname

Last edited:
great, now you're really going to piss him off, using facts like this.
Keep in mind that the census I posted above consists of people who consider themselves as white european. Close to 85-90% of the population has Spanish heritage in some degree. You can safely call bs to everyone of these clowns who claim to be 100% indigenous. These are very rare.

What Pantone code are they, then?
Lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but at least half of the population in México is european-white https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans
Oh, but not in Oaxaca, lol. Yeah, sure, you're all 100% indigenous there. Fucking mong.
Is that what the DNA of the 6 people they tested said?
What's Michael Jordans DNA say and we'll just call that American DNA.

And we look like the guy in my av.
And when I'm there, everyone looks like that.
I don't see very much whiteness in that if at all.

And how you gonna get a DNA sample of a country with various tribes and intermingling?
You can't, the same way you can't find an "American" DNA. Too much mixing.
You can only go on secluded regions or just the individual.

Back