Movies Congrats @Smokes

Keep in mind that the census I posted above consists of people who consider themselves as white european. Close to 85-90% of the population has Spanish heritage in some degree. You can safely call bs to everyone of these clowns who claim to be 100% indigenous. These are very rare.
Yea and if you ask Sammy Sosas dark ass, he'd say white too. But he's not and neither are them.

Hey what are you? "Black to the core baby"
Ok mark down Black guy for that guy named Colton with the Purdue sweatshirt and the shaggy blond hair, because that's what he self identified as.

Yea and if you ask Sammy Sosas dark ass, he'd say white too. But he's not and neither are them.

Hey what are you? "Black to the core baby"
Ok mark down Black guy for that guy named Colton with the Purdue sweatshirt and the shaggy blond hair, because that's what he self identified as.
The sooner you accept reality, the better.

@Smokes
I knew we were gente
if I am ever back in the 505 I'll get you a round if you got the 2nd

@Cariñito what bout you man whats your apellido?
yo sé your gente is from Juarez going along the desert corridor we all gotta be family. the more remote and desert it gets we are just outposts and settlements from larger southern areas.

f1751832-5433-4a56-8c93-29a733d92c90_text.gif

sorry but I never get to use that gif.

My family's isn't originally from Juarez. They are there now and El Paso. But they came from Zacatecas and Oaxaca.
And the last names mean nothing because they are just adopted names. Everyone in my family have different last names. From Vasquez to La Fountaine. There no connection because it was mostly step Dad's last names they would inherit after the real Dads left and in my family it's mostly women because the men didn't stick around but that was Mexico back in the day.
My Grandma had 8-10 kids I think with like 4 or 5 different guys.
All the kids have different last names except for maybe like 2 or 3.

So when I hear someone going "Oh this name dates back to that family" it's bullshit.
Unless your white and come from their, it means nothing.
Black dudes all over the place named Williams and Jones and Johnson and they have no connection back to that family's surname

my family is in El Paso and Las cruces but came for Juarez and still there in Anthony now.

and don’t really take credit for my last name either, I couldn’t trace it farther back than my grandfather and he split. So it just came from him to me. My other family names are Soto and DeLaO and couldn’t trace them far back either and never really cared too. Just a convo here.

and I get why you say I am American and not Mexican. I have heard that my whole life too. I don’t take offense to it.

Good luck with that.

a true honest person would concede their error and move on.
a simpleton will double down. watch what he does next.
What error? That most Mexicans are white people?
Thats false. Because if they were, you would call them white people.

Yea these people sure like white.
I couldnt tell if this was Dublin or Mexico.

2222.jpg
OAXAXA.jpg

This one has an actual white guy in it when the US-Mexican Marines train with each other.
He actually sorta looks like a taller skinnier Canelo
bbbb.jpg

These ladies were looking at the camera like "Yea just a couple fair skinned white people hanging out. What of it?"
zaca.jpg

my family is in El Paso and Las cruces but came for Juarez and still there in Anthony now.

and don’t really take credit for my last name either, I couldn’t trace it farther back than my grandfather and he split. So it just came from him to me. My other family names are Soto and DeLaO and couldn’t trace them far back either and never really cared too. Just a convo here.

and I get why you say I am American and not Mexican. I have heard that my whole life too. I don’t take offense to it.
Youre Mexican.

Youre Mexican.
Wait what? Is he a light skinned black guy, a white boy, or Mexican? I believe you have now claimed all 3 itt...

Weird this humorous thread turned into a smokes family history/race debate thread lol

My family's isn't originally from Juarez. They are there now and El Paso. But they came from Zacatecas and Oaxaca.
And the last names mean nothing because they are just adopted names. Everyone in my family have different last names. From Vasquez to La Fountaine. There no connection because it was mostly step Dad's last names they would inherit after the real Dads left and in my family it's mostly women because the men didn't stick around but that was Mexico back in the day.
My Grandma had 8-10 kids I think with like 4 or 5 different guys.
All the kids have different last names except for maybe like 2 or 3.

So when I hear someone going "Oh this name dates back to that family" it's bullshit.
Unless your white and come from their, it means nothing.
Black dudes all over the place named Williams and Jones and Johnson and they have no connection back to that family's surname
So, this is why you're a little prick huh? Just because the other men in your family are losers doesn't mean you have to be. Break the chain sherbro.

Big accomplishment for the mentally retarded. Congrats smokes.

Wait what? Is he a light skinned black guy, a white boy, or Mexican? I believe you have now claimed all 3 itt...

Weird this humorous thread turned into a smokes family history/race debate thread lol

No it not like that. And most people wouldn’t understand. There is a divide between Mexican that come from Mexico and stay true to their culture and Mexicans that have been Americanized. It’s a thing that has been around for the last 75yrs or so. I don’t know the reason for it but it’s there and I just try to stay out of it.

and I think the black thing is just a misunderstanding. Like finding out Zer ain’t Japanese.

Last edited:

I know who Smokes is. And he also said those things to be a fool to other posters, he just doesnt remember, but other ones do, because they thought he was telling the truth.
And Im talking like 5-6-7 years ago. Thats how long ago.

@Smokes
Didn't you see Michael Jackson in Dallas when he was on tour or was that someone else?

I know who Smokes is. And he also said those things to be a fool to other posters, he just doesnt remember, but other ones do, because they thought he was telling the truth.

@Smokes
Didn't you see Michael Jackson in Dallas when he was on tour or was that someone else?

Yup that was me. I saw him live.

No it not like that. And most people wouldn’t understand. There is a divide between Mexican that come from Mexico and stay true to their culture and Mexicans that have been Americanized. It’s a thing that has been around for the last 75yrs or so. I don’t know the reason for it but it’s there and I try to stay out of it but it’s there.

and I think the black thing is just a misunderstanding. Like finding out Zer ain’t Japanese.

@Smokes
So, we all good now? We can get back to talking about smokes in space?

I thought a new Mexican Civil War was going to break out in here.

Also, I don't know everything about Mexican culture, but I do work with amigos on a daily basis. So I'm not 100% clueless, and I ask questions. They prepared me for what to expect when I went to Mexico this past spring lol.

So, we all good now? We can get back to talking about smokes in space?

I thought a new Mexican Civil War was going to break out in here.

Also, I don't know everything about Mexican culture, but I do work with amigos on a daily basis. So I'm not 100% clueless, and I ask questions. They prepared me for what to expect when I went to Mexico this past spring lol.
We're all good

What error? That most Mexicans are white people?
Thats false. Because if they were, you would call them white people.

Yea these people sure like white.
I couldnt tell if this was Dublin or Mexico.

View attachment 1003758
View attachment 1003760

This one has an actual white guy in it when the US-Mexican Marines train with each other.
He actually sorta looks like a taller skinnier Canelo
View attachment 1003761

These ladies were looking at the camera like "Yea just a couple fair skinned white people hanging out. What of it?"
View attachment 1003762
sweet pics of Irish people

Back