Law Congress approves bill barring any president from unilaterally withdrawing from NATO

Glad to know the never ending benefits of the US bankrolling NATO will never end.
All this means is that such a decision would require a vote. Seems like a good thing in a democracy.

Ah the one that was predicted to start world war 3, but in reality turned out to be the only US president in recent history to not have started a new war during his term. That one, you mean?

Crazy peaceful motherfucker, good riddance.
He tried to light the fire on a civil war but the news paper was wet and the sparks wouldn’t take.

Good. They should extend that further to all major treaties. Bargains we make with other countries shouldn’t be subject to one man’s whims.

No. Who said that? The US has paid billions more than the next highest contributors combined, though.

Try harder, I'd swear you used to be more clever than this. You've really fallen off over the past few years.
Billions? It's not even close to $1B total.

Billions? It's not even close to $1B total.
Of course we have. 1/2 a billion this year alone, FFS. Are you really ignorant of how much money we've contributed to the defense of the rest of the world?

I don't get what your angle is here, just reveal it and be done with it.

Wonder if SCOTUS will weigh in on this.

Binding treaties are enacted by a partnership with the president and Congress, but I'm not sure if they need both branches to pull out of a binding treaty

Of course we have. 1/2 a billion this year alone, FFS. Are you really ignorant of how much money we've contributed to the defense of the rest of the world?

I don't get what your angle is here, just reveal it and be done with it.
Wait, so you are aware that it's less than half a billion a year, and you're standing behind your claim? You're like counting every year in history?

Ah the one that was predicted to start world war 3, but in reality turned out to be the only US president in recent history to not have started a new war during his term. That one, you mean?

Crazy peaceful motherfucker, good riddance.
It can be argue he's the only President to start a war against our own government.

I mean I'd think it would be a vote to login and also exit?

you would think there was some kind of Russian plant attempting to run or presidents and trying to downgrade western influence

I think it's very interesting every time a Republican gets in they open up the gateways to let fascist regimes lay their pieces and do what they want, then when a liberal gets in that's when they they start the wars. If Trump gets in more thatn likely we will see Taiwan getting cornered off, and then if he steps down after his 4 year term they are likely to start the war.

Back