Conor 2.0 vs Khabib

Nope. You thinking its some sad and miserable thing is whats truly sad
I’m just saying if Conor 2.0 is as great as you make him out to be a win over a guy who is 4-7 in his last 11 fights shouldn’t be all that impressive.

McNugget did absolutely nothing to warrant a rematch with Khabib lol. You'd think after following the sport for a while, fans would mature in their opinions a little..

McNugget did absolutely nothing to warrant a rematch with Khabib lol. You'd think after following the sport for a while, fans would mature in their opinions a little..
He had as good of an performance as you can have pretty much against Cerrone who is one of the best fighters to ever to step in the octagon with many records under his name.
If you dont think it was impressive then you just dont understand the sport at all and perhaps need to go watch Soccer instead

He had as good of an performance as you can have pretty much against Cerrone who is one of the best fighters to ever to step in the octagon with many records under his name.
If you dont think it was impressive then you just dont understand the sport at all and perhaps need to go watch Soccer instead
There is no denying he was impressive against Cowboy, but if you read carefully you'll see I said his performance against Khabib did not warrant him a rematch. I didn't say anything about the Cowboy fight. And thanks bro, glad you approve I watch soccer

There is no denying he was impressive against Cowboy, but if you read carefully you'll see I said his performance against Khabib did not warrant him a rematch. I didn't say anything about the Cowboy fight. And thanks bro, glad you approve I watch soccer
Conor 2.0 sells the most PPVs which is huge factor in who deserves what

Mc-Book-II.jpg
Lmfao.

Panjshir baby.

Back