Conor 2.0 vs Prime Rich Franklin

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who wins and how? I got PPV god with first round KO after dealing more damage than any FW or LW could take

A legit MW vs a bloated WW.... hmmm I wonder who wins...

Rich and its not even a competition.

So, Conor vs a UFC champion in his prime, in a weightclass heavier than what Conor walks around at?

Really?

giphy.gif

Insert Conor where Nate is at.

giphy.gif

Insert Conor where Nate is at.
Conor wasnt anywhere near that stiff let alone Rejunavated Conor 2.0 with 1 year straight of hard work and determination. Rich was a math teacher with very little knowledge but he was superior athlete compared to rest of the division. Now we have Conor 2.0 , Yoel Romero and all sorts of freaks dominating the sport. Its different but style makes fights

2.0? Can't wait for SSJ3 Conor...

This is bad even for sherdog standards

You do realize that Rich was a MW, not a FW or LW?
Yes ofc. Different era and different levels to the game. I just feel like Rich is heavily underrated because i think he is one of the few fighters in history who might give Conor 2.0 some trouble due to size advantage and style

I've seen some dumb threads over the last 15 years, but this has officially raised (lowered?) the bar. Congrats...

Last edited:
Who wins and how? I got PPV god with first round KO after dealing more damage than any FW or LW could take
Franklin fought at 185, and was a huge 185. He also fought comfortably at LHW, and I believe even had a fight at HW, though I could be wrong on that last part.

Anyways, he would absolutely obliterate Conor, as would any top tier 185/205'r.

Yes ofc. Different era and different levels to the game. I just feel like Rich is heavily underrated because i think he is one of the few fighters in history who might give Conor 2.0 some trouble due to size advantage and style
I actually think Conor might win, but your post was kinda confusing saying ppv king with damage no FW, or LW could take when Rich is a MW

OK, here's what happened.
Someone who started watching MMA in 2016+ decided to make a thread.
It started as Conor vs Anderson, but then after reading some wikipedia pages, decided to kick it up a notch for street cred and make it "prime rich Franklin".

conclusion:
anyone who uses the phrase "Conor 2.0" never saw a rich Franklin fight.

</thread>

The new breed. Every few years there is a new breed that is no better than the old breed. Every generation thinks they're special.
<Fedor23>

Back