Media Conor back throwing kicks - heavy bag - with leg he broke - video

It hurts the person more with the rod in their leg when throwing a kick, then the other way around. It's one thing to hit the back, but it's another to kick another shin bone

Shit… I have titanium rods in both shins and both femurs after being in a very bad accident..

Does this mean I’m going to be absolutely fucked at 70?

No I meant. Like . Just having it in there. Does it stay forever ? Like. Do you feel it or forget about it ?

Conors fuckin stance when he does that is hilarious. It’s like he learned Muay Thai from Tong Po in kickboxer. Literally a caricature of Muay Thai

Or perhaps that weird dude from Bloodsport.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hitting a heavy bag is different than contact with a shin or knee. First checked kick on that leg he’s gonna feel it.
Injuries like this are career changing, especially at his age and activity. I don’t care what kinda cash he’s working with, the human body can only take so much when repaired

Bag don't hit back

Seriously, if you go to lifting gyms who have a bag, there are some guys (with no pro fighting experience) who hits the heavy bag with fast strong kicks.
It doesn't mean they could do the same in a fight.

Conor never had actually good kicks in fights.
I think he hurt Cowboys' corpse with a kick.
Should it count?

What do the doctors say is the cause of the pain? Did a nerve get pinched when the bone/metal were fusing together?
How long ago was your injury?
I have metal in my arm and it hurts like hell. I wish I hadn't gone that route with surgery - NEVER get permanent metal if there's another way.

What do the doctors say is the cause of the pain? Did a nerve get pinched when the bone/metal were fusing together?
How long ago was your injury?

It's just my bone flexing around the metal. Your bones need to bend and if they can't, it hurts bad, like a needle in the bone. I broke it about 17 years ago, have a plate with 8 screws. Had to quit bjj because of it, too many arm intensive subs.

I have metal in my arm and it hurts like hell. I wish I hadn't gone that route with surgery - NEVER get permanent metal if there's another way.
I'm still curious as to why they do it. It seems like a poor idea unless you really need a whole joint (or bone?!) replaced, but there's probably more to it.

Shit… I have titanium rods in both shins and both femurs after being in a very bad accident..

Does this mean I’m going to be absolutely fucked at 70?
Personally, I'd just be happy to live that long :D

Back