Media Conor back throwing kicks - heavy bag - with leg he broke - video

I think it’s the way he kicks. He doesn’t turn his hip over and it lands at a 45 degree. I used to do the same thing when I was a teen and I remember my trainer kept on telling me I was going to get injured.

Bag don't hit back

Seriously, if you go to lifting gyms who have a bag, there are some guys (with no pro fighting experience) who hits the heavy bag with fast strong kicks.
It doesn't mean they could do the same in a fight.

Conor never had actually good kicks in fights.
I think he hurt Cowboys' corpse with a kick.
Should it count?
Watch the 2nd Nate fight

His leg has been healed for years now. Ligament and tendon injuries are a lot more impressive to bounce back from.

Looks like he’s stopping short right before he contacts the bag.

Reactions: JKS
The stance is … very “odd” …

The execution is stiff and he absolutely doesn’t seem comfortable.

The kicking technique is mediocre, no turning of the hip and chopping through the target.

Overall, he seems to be trying to regain confidence in throwing that leg, but hitting a bag vs hitting a shin/knee/elbow has very different feeling and dangers.

I'm still curious as to why they do it. It seems like a poor idea unless you really need a whole joint (or bone?!) replaced, but there's probably more to it.

They said recovery would be much better and I'd be stronger. Just another doctor outright lying for profits over health. It was my first major lesson to be skeptical of anything a doctor says. I broke my arm basically the same way Big Nog broke his. He had a simple pin and I think had some sort of a cast and recovered much faster.

Jenny was such a scumbag.

084ba91cdd71c254d1f9cc6b3bff89dd_w200.gif

That's a pretty insensitive take. She had trust issues and hadn't had the easiest lot in life. Her father abused her. It took her some time to learn to walk the healthier path.

1. He doesn’t look like he’s kicking that hard.
2. He bowed to the bag. Why?
3. That stance is just begging for groin shots. Chandler could easily land 2 with warnings before any point deduction. Just sayin.
Herb let Conor cheat 20 times against Khabib. What sport are you watching?

Against Conor, a groin shot would cost Chandler 4 points.

Waiting for a breakdown from @Frode Falch to tell me if Conors form is good or bad
But I see he’s already commented saying this is old
So I digress

<{hughesimpress}>

team conor for this. coke seemed to work out well for ryan garcia and jones so i think the irish bloke can make it happen.

What are the odds that McGregor breaks his knee and/or ankle? What are the odds that Chandler does a Mark Hunt walk-off when Conor's leg implodes?

Back