News Conor Delivers on Donation: $25,000 to “Friends of Blue”

I'm not saying it's even the most probable outcome right now.

The thing is that people just expect people to stagnate and decline and make predictions based on that.

Haven't you ever seen Rocky 3?

Where Apollo Creed says to Polly, "If he keeps listening to you he won't."

This is his Rocky 3 moment in life he either learns a new style or he stagnates and becomes a mid-tier gatekeeper.
Lol, I think his time of being able to keep up with the pace of fighting is over. He's not as protected by the org now, he's been KO'd enough times that ppl believe in their chances going into a fight with him, ppl are onto his ability to give up when the going gets rough, and he's still training with a bunch of yes men and is delusional about his losses.

I don't see that as the setting that produces the level of insight necessary to get to the top of the division today. Good luck to him - I'll watch his fights. But ideally he'd lose all of them and reflect later in life on having character and being positive towards others and being a stand up guy. I feel like he can act like a stand up guy for a short period of time, but if it were a video game, his health would be going down for every minute he acts like a stand up guy. If he keeps it up he might die. At some point the mocking douchebag who finds the humiliation of others in general to be amusing comes out.

I'll never forget in the leadup to the Dustin fight Conor reminisced about how in his fight with Max, what, 9 yrs ago, how Max's face wasn't even on the poster. It was amazing to me to see him laugh about this today. I thought "what kind of man laughs about the underrepresentation of his opponent from 9 years ago?" He said something like "they didn't need him on the poster. They still don't!" and laughed.

Little things like that let me know who he is at core and what motivates him. I find some of his motivations really odd but it makes for good fun I guess.

Blue is just his friend's name. He'll give Conor the money back in a few days.

giphy.gif

<WhatIsThis>

Conor McGregor has been hailed for "an act of real charity” after he donating €25,000 to Friends of Suicide Loss “out of the blue".

Well seems like "a plan" wasn't necessary after all.

Did he ask them for a detailed description on what the money would go to before donating? Doesn't look like it. What an absolute piece of shit he is

You are an asshole for not trusting Dustin

Conor went back on his word, the charity is legit

Also I'm not the fucking one that said I was going to offer the equivalent of my earnings of 500k then back out
We all know Conor is trying to welch but people like him will keep eating up whatever Conor says. If Conor had distrust in the agreement I'm sure Poirier would have detailed him into where the money goes. Conor didn't even make it that far in the process.

"All charities are a scam"

Conor donates 25k to a different charity

"Oh look how generous and awesome Conor is"

Good lord I almost give up on this place lol

I hope he remembered to do his due diligence first....
And know where is money is going.

The theme of suicide and Conor have become intertwined as of 2021.
I hope he gets the help he needs, genuinely.

This is like throwing a few pennies to a homeless man, to impress your date

I’m willing to bet that this is purely out of either spite or to build up hype. Conor assaults random people he’s not above being petty to play the villain.

“Mistic” Kwinkle Kwink:

I see a Dolly zooming through the front window of the “Good Fight foundation”…..
:eek:
Conor was on-route and then could find no physical location, hence when he started asking questions. There’s a window out there somewhere ducking a dolly

Back