Conor didn’t punch the old guy he threw the glass cup on his face...

Right before Conor threw the punch you can see him rubbing his chin, and his hand is clearly empty. The shiny thing you see when he lands the punch is his wrist watch.

19 page thread on the subject exists and you make another one without a timestamp.
<{nope}>

I saw him touching his face with his left hand waiting for the old guy to turn away and then conor swung on him empty handed. I see no cup

the whitish flash is the light reflecting off his over sized watch...

I believe you are correct. I was hoping it would be the cup, but i practice a little bit of Magic and so i instinctively set the youtube playback speed to 0.25 speed when i want to follow moves from tutorials lol I did that here and it appeared it was simply Conors watch, however at full speed it did kind of look like a cup.

That's a very clear sucker punch. But even if you were correct how is it better to hit someone in the face with glass?

If anything assault with a weapon would be worse than without one.

nah bad eye. he punched him. what youre seeing is someones hand. one of the old dudes behind the dude that got punched moving.
He had a glass in his hand, he just took a sip from it a second before he hit the old dude. Did he drop it? He didn't throw the glass like TS suggests but he did have a glass in his hand.

Edit: on further inspection I don't think there was a glass, not much on the punch though and he just barely hit him at the end of his reach while being held back by the other dude. Again though he still hit an old dude that was looking away.

Last edited:
glass in his hand or not, it was still a sucka move to assault a man old enough to be his father just because he didn't want any proper 12...we can't hear what he said, but him settin' 2 cups aside clearly says he didn't want any & conor should've let pops be.

1) you can't tell if it's a punch or a glass
2) it doesn't matter, it's still assault on an elderly person
3) see the first two

His fist didn’t touch the guy’s face only the glass cup watch the video and stop this bs!

Watch after 1:03 and see the glass flings of his face!

How about you stop defending this asshole (you and the rest of the connies'). He assaulted someone minding their own business - Period!

This says a lot about conor fans - as did the rape allegations in which conor fans were either victim blaming or coming up with shit like - "why would conor rape, he's famous".

conor bringing in the worst shit birds too mma.

he really does have a knack for bringing the nuts out of the nut jar. it's pretty damn hard to find a conor fan who sounds legit sane.

E
How about you stop defending this asshole (you and the rest of the connies'). He assaulted someone minding their own business - Period!

This says a lot about conor fans - as did the rape allegations in which conor fans were either victim blaming or coming up with shit like - "why would conor rape, he's famous".

I agree

Right before Conor threw the punch you can see him rubbing his chin, and his hand is clearly empty. The shiny thing you see when he lands the punch is his wrist watch.
This is the correct answer.

If Sportscenter says he punched him, he punched him. Lawyers look into everything before they would break news like that. I'd also rather get punched than have a glass or bottle thrown at me. That's the nut-hug defense? He threw a hard bar glass at an old man's head? It actually could be a more severe crime..

Glass cup? Is that a thing now. A glass cup? You need to throw "cup" illiciting some image of a plastic child's cup into your title just to make it sound better. Pathetic, and it doesn't. He was punched anyway.

Last edited:
lol its defo a punch, look at his hand

00NkG0g.png

Will be interesting when/if the full video releases, this one's been cut and edited as it looks to jump around. It looks like Conor actually has his hand in the air doing a fist pump, as if he's cheering or chanting or something. The drink you see in the hand looks to be in the hand of the guy in the white shirt further down the bar, kind of an optical illusion, and he looks to cheering or toasting or whatever with Conor. Conor doesn't take a drink, he moves his empty hand by his mouth, it looks more like he's scratching his beard. Then he lunges into a sucker punch into the guys cheek area.
I'm watching this in slow on a second monitor which is why this sounds like play-by-play lol.
But yeah, he didn't throw a drink at him from the looks of it, he punched him. In fact, looking again, it looks like the glass Conor poured the drink into in front of him hasn't even moved at all from the bar.

Back