Rumored Conor hasn't started camp apparently

Conor fans will just keep saying that Conor stopped training years ago to excuse his losses. "He's a multi-billionaire who owns the moon and hasn't trained since cage rage and made 500 million from the mayweather fight and billions from whiskey and he's famous and not motivated and doesn't need to fight anymore. He's just collecting 600 million dollar paychecks now and he's the goat p4p of all time ever anything anyway."

Yes, but only after they preach about how Conor 17.0 kills everyone :D I'm a Conor fan, but the over the top Conor fans are the worst.

It doesn't really matter, he isn't beating Poirier.

he just made a close to a billion dollar sale.

so in no way is he still fighting and not taking it serious so he can get a pay check or is over confident. he still actually wants to be the best despite the money.

didnt he make like 600$ million dollars by selling his whiskey company? thats shit of load of money to care about anything,why is he even fighting just relax and dont take brain damage

He's been working on new technique's for a couple of months now.

7qjGYuV.gif

I’m a man. So I don’t have Twitter. But does fawks. And super yogi have any ins of his training camp or what he’s doing.

or is it some guys typing things on a computer ?

I seriously ask. As I know people believe anything in print let alone on Twitter. With literally no proof behind it.

I ask the folks who trust these guys as a news source.

If he makes it to the fight 100$ on Dustin is my first bet in 15+ years of watching fights.

Can conrat superfans on sherdog that watch the guy 24/7 conform this?

Dude seems to really wanna promote "Motivated" conrat to a sherdog classic <45>

Another excuse for his groupies to cling onto lol

*Update
Speculation conrat is training by himself in the UAE

Irish Edmund celebrating gyms reopen June 7 in Ireland

You make yourself look like an idiot.

Conor is the most successful MMA fighter of all time. When you hate on him, you hate on the sport.

Grow up.

To be fair it’s not even may yet, fight is more than 2 months away still. He could very well start up an full 8 week camp.

I find it all hard to believe. He’s cutting 30-40 pounds in between fights.
The actual cut will be like 15-20 pounds of mostly water, the week of the fight.. He'll start dieting around the beginning of his camp to lose fat.

Canner McGregory is completely washed.
His last chance for a win is the Diego Sanchez "cracker" in Dublin where he probably gets choked out.

Back