Conor-hating Khabibheads ignoring the elephant in the room

SSJBroly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Conor wiped the 145 division because he is a 155'er that was cracking smaller men skulls"

Amazing, coming from someone that idolizes someone that walks around at 190s and goes down to 155 in order to bully smaller men and was too scared to ever get out of his comfort zone and fight men on his natural weight unlike Conor which is up to even fight Masvidal.

Just fucking lol at Khabib fans tbh

giphy.gif

Yeah to be fair height and frame has much less to do / little to do with winning in striking vs. reach though.

Conor has a freakish reach. Even for LW. Even for MW, or LHW. He has the reach of some HWs.

Reach is his huge advantage in striking. Yes more-so in FW but to be fair... Conor ain't that big, I agree he targeted that division as a tactic though, kinda smart marketing, I think he knew he could easily dominate FWs so overly cut to come in the UFC storming and give this aura of domination.

But yeah he's definitely more naturally a LW.

Conor couldn't get down to 145 after they banned IV's. This is what he had to reduce himself to win a title against manlets. His entire run at 145 was based on a now banned weight cutting method. A sham.

Conor-McGregor-26-1200x900.png

He and Khabib are nearly identical size,

Conor hired the best dietitians in the world with the most advanced techniques to cut weight, Khabib used Islam Makhachev

DoV4dkoX0AIO1QH.jpg

368761db1836cf6cdc35a035ae303ef2.gif

391ad0_7e44d042e3eb48f7ac49e630f50dbb8d~mv2.gif

Now Conor is getting KO'ed dead by Khabib's leftovers

webp-net-compress-image-jpg.831776

Last edited:
conor and kabib are natural 55ers most 55ers walk around at that weight its not just kabib i never thought that kabib should go to 70

conor would never fight jorge the biggest guy he fought was a skinny fat nate conor actually believes the hype that ufc created about his left hand power ect.

Lol if the scales says 155 so it is. Belive me if Francis could make 155 he would fought at lw.

What decide which weight class you belong?

Christ do you guys even listen to yourselves? You still say this shit after being made fun of for years due to “tree times my size”? Get off it already. 2-3 when not at FW...

Conor couldn't get down to 145 after they banned IV's. This is what he had to reduce himself to win a title against manlets. His entire run at 145 was based on a now banned weight cutting method. A sham.

Conor-McGregor-26-1200x900.png

He and Khabib are nearly identical size,

Conor hired the best dietitians in the world with the most advanced techniques to cut weight, Khabib used Islam Makhachev

DoV4dkoX0AIO1QH.jpg

368761db1836cf6cdc35a035ae303ef2.gif

391ad0_7e44d042e3eb48f7ac49e630f50dbb8d~mv2.gif

Now Conor is getting KO'ed dead by Khabib's leftovers

webp-net-compress-image-jpg.831776
Is this Mysterio's alt? Jesus lol.

So what do we call Mctapper now that he is now prone to being ko'd?

McGlassjaw?

McBrokenChin?

At the same time they're bragging the Conor win like it's an incredible achievement at LW

Yeah to be fair height and frame has much less to do / little to do with winning in striking vs. reach though.

Conor has a freakish reach. Even for LW. Even for MW, or LHW. He has the reach of some HWs.

Reach is his huge advantage in striking. Yes more-so in FW but to be fair... Conor ain't that big, I agree he targeted that division as a tactic though, kinda smart marketing, I think he knew he could easily dominate FWs so overly cut to come in the UFC storming and give this aura of domination.

its on film he measured 72 inch not that freakish nate and tony are listed at 76

jones is 85

stipe and francis are in the low 80s

izzy is 80

usman is 76

This is categorically false. McGregor wanted to come over and start his UFC career as a LW.

DW and UFC said he would only sign McGregor to compete in the FW.

Back