Conor, If you're reading this Ido Portal can save you

Conor needs to play touch butt with that dork on his yacht!

Haha. This thread is funny.

Movement is the foundation of all athletics. There is nothing gimmicky about movement training. If you want to maximize your athletic potential as well as walk when you are in your 80s, movement is the thing you should be training without fail.

MMA fans shitting on Conor’s movement training sound like Idiocracy.

Even though Ido's teachings are obviously just a streamlined way for him to scam and bang bored rich folk, he may have unwittingly had a positive effect on Conor's style.

Although his current stuck in the mud style is more than likely just a side effect of him being too loaded (financially and chemically) to bother eating his greens in the gym.

Pretty sure Irish Edmund is a TKD black belt or some type of points fighting.

I mean this video is from 8 years ago before idiot Portal ruined it. Look at his movements:

I’ve said this may times too
His movement and variety of strikes are what gave him success
Then he became a stuckInDaMud Boxer, then he got bloated

He lost to Nate though and took a lot of damage against him in the rematch. I'm not sure it helped him once he was in a new division. Poirier and Khabib are a lot better than Nate so maybe he was just destined to lose those fights.

Movement is the foundation of all athletics. There is nothing gimmicky about movement training. If you want to maximize your athletic potential as well as walk when you are in your 80s, movement is the thing you should be training without fail.

MMA fans shitting on Conor’s movement training sound like Idiocracy.
Nobody is shitting. We want ido to help conor again

Conor should be training with Diego.

giphy.gif

Portal aside.....I think it's just the difference between a talented, hungry fighter obsessed with training to make himself better everyday vs an older fighter with a net worth of $200M who has acheived greatness and can do whatever the fuck he wants and not have to worry.
You make a great logical case for your idea. I'm going with my gut on this one and say Ido Portal makes the difference. There are things that defy logic and Ido Portal and "Touch Butt" are two of those things.

I will say this much, with Ido around Conor's movement was much better.

Back