Conor is 3-3 since Aldo

If they banned IVs sooner he wouldn’t have ever been a 145er to begin with imo and I wouldn’t say those wins at 155 weren’t elite

I dont care what people say Conor doesnt have the frame for above 145. The ten pounds makes a massive difference. Ive seen Tony Ferg in person and he was as big as me and i weigh 200lb. If Conor got that big he wouldnt be able to move.

50/50 fighter when not fighting smaller guys. The wins were over gatekeepers if we’re honest. Diaz, Alvarez & Cerrone not elite competition. Excellent featherweight, gatekeeper top 10 lightweight.
Gate keepers ? Smaller guys ?
He starched Aldo who was huge !! Aldo’s missed weight, also ended up in the hospital another time cutting and has since moved up in weight. Conor SMOKED Dustin the first time and Max cuts like a mofo!
Diaz is huge and competed at 170 Conor jumped two weight classes to meet him, Alvarez was 28-4 (strike force champ, ufc champ) coming into the Conor fight and had just koed DOS ANJOS for the belt!!!!
Cowboy’s long career may have caught up to him but down playing what Conor has accomplished is just stupid...............

Conor beat up on self-proclaimed Manlets. The second he couldn't use the IV anymore, he was exposed as a front runner who can't take damage and has no heart.

You really can't deny it anymore. The guy quits the second things aren't going his way. He's weak mentally. All that shit he's talking is to cover up his mental flaws. It's all projection.

I dont care what people say Conor doesnt have the frame for above 145. The ten pounds makes a massive difference. Ive seen Tony Ferg in person and he was as big as me and i weigh 200lb. If Conor got that big he wouldnt be able to move.

Because he looked like pure health at 145..
inpho-00884677.jpg

That doesnt change the fact that he is tiny framed.

Well sadly its weight classes and not frame classes.¨
Conor had problems at the end making 145 and IIRC Gunnar called it a nasty one about his cuts.

50/50 fighter when not fighting smaller guys. The wins were over gatekeepers if we’re honest. Diaz, Alvarez & Cerrone not elite competition. Excellent featherweight, gatekeeper top 10 lightweight.

A win over the CHAMPION wasn't elite competition? Just stop. It's bad enough to be a loser keyboard warrior that trashes on a fighter he doesn't like, but to trash fighters that guy beat just to make him look bad is a whole different level of pathetic. Not to mention Porier was also a Featherweight, but I'm sure you'll come up with some nonsense to rationalize that in your deluded head.

Back