Conor is going to ragdoll Nate Diaz

UltimateMoving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This time he wont gas out , and he's going explode out of nowhere and clip Nate stiff . slimthick >skinnyfat

He isnt fighting a midget like Marcus brimage

Conner is getting his ass kicked again, sorry.

No way, Diaz is going to be even bigger in this fight.

Conor better take him out or he might get sub'd again

rELv7iU.gif

LoL

I think Conor might win, but there's absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that he's going to "ragdoll" Nate. Seriously, not a chance. Not in the slightest.

The boy got lucky

Should have cancelled the rematch right after Conor said that.

Well hopefully for you he's learned how to throw something effective other than a left, or learned to wrestle or grapple.

Probably not in a two month camp. He'd have needed the entire time just to get his cardio to an average level.

He quit playing touchbutt at least.

People seem to forget that Nate was off the couch with 10 days notice in the first fight and dispatched Conor with relative ease, both standing and on the ground.

I think Conor might win, but there's absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that he's going to "ragdoll" Nate. Seriously, not a chance. Not in the slightest.
How he might win that fight? Diaz - better cardio, better chin, better bjj, better boxing.
They already fought 5 months ago and U think Connie will be so improve fighter since that time?

you say he's going to ragdoll him, then you say he's gong to clip him. You know those are 2 different things right? doesn't surprise me that you joined yesterday, Conor n00b

Nate didn't even train for a fight last time... lol

It's possible Conor wins, but highly unlikely.

Conor wont win but this will go past the 3rd round. Unless conors output is like aldos was against edgar then he will gas. Nates to big and you can't improve a gas tank by that much in a short space of time.

How he might win that fight? Diaz - better cardio, better chin, better bjj, better boxing.
They already fought 5 months ago and U think Connie will be so improve fighter since that time?

I didn't say I think he's gonna win - I said there's a chance. You know, "anything can happen", yadda yadda. Nate's the favourite, of course, but absolutely counting Conor out, like 100%, is not really smart imo. The guy's a talented champion after all.

conor could possibly win, but anyone who saw their first fight, and is aware of the circumstances for their second fight, cannot possibly favor conor. but anything can happen in a fight, which is why we're having a rematch. nothing is predetermined in fighting.

Back