Conor is going to ragdoll Nate Diaz

I've never seen this gif. Haaa. McGregor looks so out of it.

Nah, he was gassed, Lol.
That/s not what someone looks like after they got their bell rung and didn't recover at all.

Nah, he was gassed, Lol.
That/s not what someone looks like after they got their bell rung and didn't recover at all.

That's what I meant. Haa. He looked gassed out of his mind.

> mistakes were made
> fought the heavier man
> will come in lighter this time
> too many breakfasts
> gassed
> paniced
> beat Nate up too much
> headhunted too much
> not efficient with engergy
> swept Nate -> better grappler
> wrong gameplan
> underestimated Nate
> no excuses
I think it's gonna be his next excuses book vol 2 :)

A submission win by Conor would be awesome. Just because the reaction from sherdog will be glorious. The meltdown from both UFC fighters and fans alike.

conor could possibly win, but anyone who saw their first fight, and is aware of the circumstances for their second fight, cannot possibly favor conor. but anything can happen in a fight, which is why we're having a rematch. nothing is predetermined in fighting.

They're having a rematch because Baby Conor gets what he wants, and that's what he wants.

It's a very stupid idea.

TaN0Oe7.jpg

I miss the times when trolls actually tried and fapping to e-suicides was a thing.

:(

It's fucking irritating seeING the amount of people acting as if this is a completely unwinnable fight for Conor. It's not. It's a hard one, to be sure, but cut me a damn break.

I made it !

This is the sequence from right before Irish Panic Wrestling™ and its the best angle to see how Conor was getting lit up.

They only show this angle during the post fight interview, the in-broadcast angle didn't show what was going on.
For real, that angle is a much more clear picture of the ass beating and desperation Conor was going through...

When has Conor ever ragdolled someone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back