Conor is gonna MURDER Mikey Chandler btw.

I will laugh so hard when Conor finally goes back to his counter punching roots and starches Chandler off the back foot. Until then I'll keep on assuming the fight never happens.

It's a 50/50 shot either way. IF Chandler would use his brain and use striking to setup his wrestling this fight wouldn't be one sided BUT, he won't.

In my estimation Conor never wins another top ranked fight ever again. I also don’t think he even makes it through a training camp healthy or prepared. I can totally see him going into fights either super injured or just straight up having to pull out

I'm telling y'all..

Step back, left counter boom. Chandler face plants, couple extra shots ref stands in.

I will laugh so hard when Conor finally goes back to his counter punching roots and starches Chandler off the back foot. Until then I'll keep on assuming the fight never happens.
Me too. If Conor can regain form, he highlight reels Chandler. He’s a raging drug addict with zero hunger anymore though. It’ll never happen because he can’t stay sober long enough.

Chandler is tailor made for Conor - low fight IQ, swings wildly, chinny. Prime Conor would have did what he did to Eddie basically.

The only person beating Michael Chandler in this fight will be himself.
Pretty much, if he doesn't make any really dumb decisions this should be a win for Chandler, though he's lost a few fights in the UFC he either would have or could have won if he didn't do something stupid(round 3 vs Dustin giving up top control to go for a RNC, round 3 of the Gaethje fight where he slammed his own head into the canvas on a takedown).

So is this like murder him in his sleep like he was threatening to do to Dustin and his family?

Don't let the antics and roadhouse BS fool you, he's still a killer, the only guys who beat him are absolute killers (Dustin, Khabib). A lot of people have been turned off by the fight due to the wait time but but here's the FACTS.

Micheal Chandler issa 5'8 wrestle boxer with .5 rounds of cardio that's almost 40 years old, with a ton of mileage. That also just so happens to be 2-3 in the big boy leagues.

This is tailor made for Connie.

GOD BLESS THE CHAMP CHAMP

MCGREGOR KO-1
The only guys?! Nate Diaz cranked on that neck, after Connor's .5 rounds of cardio, before anyone else. When everyone thought he was invincible too.

The only guys?! Nate Diaz cranked on that neck, after Connor's .5 rounds of cardio, before anyone else. When everyone thought he was invincible too.
Short notice at 170, Nate got butchered in the rematch.

Who went on to achieve more after that?

Short notice at 170, Nate got butchered in the rematch.

Who went on to achieve more after that?
Conor won a majority decision, not much of a butchering. He finished the fight on his back taking punches.

Conor has won one fight in 6 1/2 years. and that was against a washed up cowboy. I'm not sure what evidence people have that he's anything but over the hill. TS is all emotion

If we're being totally honest it's a 50/50 fight and no one knows what's gonna happen.
*Looks up win/loss records after leg breaks for Anderson and Weidman*

Nah, it definitely isn't a 50/50 fight

I think you are probably right, Chandler will leap into a straight left and go down.

Its why the UFC picked him to fight Conor, if they want to keep selling him he has to get a win soon. He has one win in eoght years and it was over a shot fighter.

Don't let the antics and roadhouse BS fool you, he's still a killer, the only guys who beat him are absolute killers (Dustin, Khabib). A lot of people have been turned off by the fight due to the wait time but but here's the FACTS.

Micheal Chandler issa 5'8 wrestle boxer with .5 rounds of cardio that's almost 40 years old, with a ton of mileage. That also just so happens to be 2-3 in the big boy leagues.

MCGREGOR KO-1
  • Conman also has poor cardio
  • Age is 37 vs 35
  • Height is 5'8" vs 5'9"
  • Conman is 1-3 in his last 4 fights
  • Chandler's loses have been to Oliviera, Poirier, and Gaethje. Not exactly chumps

MCGREGOR KO-1
Only things Connie is killing these days are his brain and his liver.

Back