Media Conor is not built for defeat

SquamtaOrthoptera2

rip Conor Mcgoat
Banned
Reaction score

Conor simply can not accept being defeated, which is why he is undefeated in rematches. Make no mistake, he will train like a demon for his next fight against Khabib, and it will go differently.

Not hard to beat a ring rust out of shape conor the first time, a inshape rematch conor is a different animal, which Khabib will personally find out.
conor-mcgregor-ivan-ko.jpg

Conor simply can not accept being defeated, which is why he is undefeated in rematches. Make no mistake, he will train like a demon for his next fight against Khabib, and it will go differently.

Not hard to beat a ring rust out of shape conor the first time, a inshape rematch conor is a different animal, which Khabib will personally find out.

550615.jpg

good thing the rematch will never happen {<jordan}

He's only had the one rematch yes? Not hard to have a 100% success rate with a sample size of 1.

Why do people pay attention to Conor when he has no fight.

I don't understand this.

Conor is undefeated on twitter

Conor has been looking like shit lately. Maybe its the homeless guy beard. But he's been looking really old and not in very good shape.

Lol "next fight vs Khabib". What about his next fight in general? Not gonna be Khabib. He better step his game up no matter who it is. Hopefully it's Gaethje.

Conor does one thing really well, sells fights. If he fights decent competition in the future I can see him losing all of them.

Conor ducked rematches with Sitenkov and Duffy.
They'd both sub his sorry ass again.

Last edited:

i'm sure you'll find new excuses when he loses for the 2nd time, and bet it will be different the 3rd time

He's only had the one rematch yes? Not hard to have a 100% success rate with a sample size of 1.
THIS!!!

Stupid people just repeat what they hear... Undefeated in rematches! {<jordan}

Last edited:

I’m a huge Conor fan. Most fluid mma striker since Silva. Him being “undefeated” in rematches means nothing. How many rematches has he had?

Back