Conor is not the Greatest of all time

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
People are fickle. One day someone is overated, and one win and he's not.

Nothing changed. For me, Conor, after beating Aldo like that was the third GOAT after talking some mad shit, for which lots of people accused me of being a Conor nuthugger, which I am not, and I don't think lot of people agreed with me even for a third place in the short history of MMA.

But, after winning the belt in two different divisions, he's suddenly the GOAT right after when he wasn't in top 10 in many people's lists?

Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor. I said this MANY times before the fight, and I doubt I was the only one, but those same people who ridiculed me for saying it, and was talking about how great Eddie was are the same people who's saying Conor is the GOAT now. I've been following Eddie's career since probably 2007 or 8, but lots of people acted like Eddie was someone he was not.

Fighting fucking GSP in his prime is not the same thing as beating Eddie Alvarez.

I've been saying months ago that I feel that Conor can become the three weight division champion and I got ridiculed for saying that by lots of people. I only say this, because I don't want to be accused of being a Conor hater when lots of people were saying that I was a Conor nuthugger.

Conor isn't as good as you people think he is after this win. Conor was much better than you same people thought he was before this fight. I mean, I just hate this fairweather fans, that's all.

Nothing changed. Eddie is a solid fighter, but if you have followed Eddie's career, you knew it was a easiest match up for Conor. It just was that anything can happen in MMA, but what usually happens happened. That's all.

Fedor is still the GOAT. The second is GSP. Then Conor. Nothing changed. Nothing. It only changed for noobs who didn't really know what Eddie was like as a fighter, and who couldn't see what Conor can do.

he is definitely in the discussion now

GAOuM9t.gif

No shit. He doesn't even make the top 20.

Meanwhile aldo is top five.

of course he is the greatest fool, the way he dismantled eddy is on a level never seen before

He won the 145 champ and left the division. He took a 1 - 1 record against a guy who was said to not even move a needle. He beat a guy when he looked a weight class above him. He goes to 170 and beats a top 10 ill give him p4p 1.

of course he is the greatest fool, the way he dismantled eddy is on a level never seen before

I bet you were one of those noobs who thought Eddie was someone he was not but I'm too tired to look it up

Well no, of course he's not, he has a lot more to prove to make that claim. He's not a simultaneous 2 weight champ because he's clearly not returning to 145 but he did win belts in 2 different weight classes, so he deserves his accolades for that

Connor is in the convo...especially if he keeps up 3-4 fights a year until he retires. He's so freaking active...hell Aldo/McGregor was less than a year ago!

lol Fedor isn't above GSP. GSP didn't get his ass handed to him by a can in a lower weight class, nor did he get knocked out by someone two weight classes below, nor did he spend most of his career fighting a steady diet of cans, nor did he do his best work in an org that encouraged steroids, nor did he ever lose three in a row.

If you want a drug free GOAT, you've got Georges. If you don't care about drugs, Jon Jones is still above Fedor. Either way Fedor isn't the best and neither is Conor until he surpasses title defense records.

lol Fedor isn't above GSP. GSP didn't get his ass handed to him by a can in a lower weight class, nor did he get knocked out by someone two weight classes below, nor did he spend most of his career fighting a steady diet of cans, nor did he do his best work in an org that encouraged steroids, nor did he ever lose three in a row.

If you want a drug free GOAT, you've got Georges. If you don't care about drugs, Jon Jones is still above Fedor. Either way Fedor isn't the best and neither is Conor until he surpasses title defense records.

Huh? Someone didn't tap to strikes, nor lose to a legit can a weight class below in a first round. Fedor has never lost to a can, even out of his prime, Maldonado didn't win that fight. I guess, it really shows though huh, after getting caught by a opponent from a weight class below, how they deal with adversity, especially Maldonado being much much better boxer than Serra would ever dream of

Stop hating

Fighting fucking GSP in his prime is not the same thing as beating Eddie Alvarez.

your reasoning doesnt make sense. you want conor to beat a prime gsp to be called a goat? He is not in conors weight divisions.

I bet you were one of those noobs who thought Eddie was someone he was not but I'm too tired to look it up
dont fucking put me in some bullshit and not back it up with facts ya goose, anyway werent you the cunt who said Caitlyn Jenner was an inspiration? cant be bothered finding your posts

dont fucking put me in some bullshit and not back it up with facts ya goose, anyway werent you the cunt who said Caitlyn Jenner was an inspiration? cant be bothered finding your posts
what the fuak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back