Conor looking ready for business

Its amazing how confident Conor is, he always gets what he wants. He owns the business game and the fighting game. No doubt he is negotiating his highest payday yet while choosing who he will knock out next.

hey man i think you need some knee pads

Its amazing how confident Conor is, he always gets what he wants. He owns the business game and the fighting game. No doubt he is negotiating his highest payday yet while choosing who he will knock out next.

Not throwing a dolly, not a mugshot, not a weigh-in pic sportin a halfy....

I feel robbed...

this is why conor knows he doesnt need to fight cause people freak out over a tweet in him in a suit.

he has nothing to work out cause he you know the ink jsut dried on that 6 fight deal he signed.

Say that to his face.
No problem with how he can’t handle any negative talk he would probably hotness me then I could take some his money. I don’t shit who he is, I’d say what I want. Unlike you and the other McCucks I don’t put other men on a pedestal.

Looks nervous, like he is waiting for results of prostate exam
Dad Conor is a Can
Dad Cerrone is an Alpha
<31>

Back