Media Conor looks huge lately - It could grant him some lethal power at the upper weights

I will believe it if he is training in a real MMA gym instead of a boutique weight lifting gym pretending to do mma

You want Conor McGregor to fight a stand up fight with Izzy because Conor lifts weights now?
Are you drunk??

Its a "D" word alright....delusional is the one you were searching for.

Getting bigger muscles has never translated to having punching power at higher weights (noob)

His cardio was already questionable. The extra weight will sure help.

Getting bigger muscles has never translated to having punching power at higher weights (noob)

Can't really think of any cases. Anthony Johnson and Vitor weren't nearly as lethal when they went up to their highest weights.

conner could catch him in a sub
Conor gets him in a sub ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Izzy has one of the best take down defense in the game and has stopped some of the best .
Izzy is a big guy despite his' skinny' build and dwarfs Conor.
Conor isnt doing shit.

He easily looks like someone who walks around 200ibs. Imo I would love to see him fight Israel Adesanya. I think that will be an interesting fight stylistically as they are well matched up against each other.. They have alot of similarities as they both love to telegraph their shoots all tho Adesanya is the more technical striker Conor is the better head-hunter. A 210 ibs Conor McGregor vs Izzy I would watch that fight..

Too slow still. He needs to get used to the weight and work on more speed and movement. All his movements are slow and he always pauses before doing anything. Too many seconds of openings with his current speed. He doesn't have much volume either.

Everyone looks yuge when they wear their little sister's shirt.

Nah, it would be a boring fight. Izzy would just shoot for the takedown and lay on him the entire time. He's not used to being the inferior striker.
Hey everybody, look at this retarded opinion, and laugh.
<JagsKiddingMe>

<36>
{<jordan}
<{MingNope}>
<{Heymansnicker}>
[<dunn]
<OKC16>
<Dany07>
<Grimes01>
<{yahyou}>
<Oku02>

Last edited:
He easily looks like someone who walks around 200ibs. Imo I would love to see him fight Israel Adesanya. I think that will be an interesting fight stylistically as they are well matched up against each other.. They have alot of similarities as they both love to telegraph their shoots all tho Adesanya is the more technical striker Conor is the better head-hunter. A 210 ibs Conor McGregor vs Izzy I would watch that fight..

C
A
R
D
I
O

Im not sure if this is the same poster as the TS, but I remember someone on here saying "McGregor should fight at MW because he matches better stylistically with Izzy". Probably one of the dumbest things I've read on here, I can only assume it's the same poster.

Like strikers are SOOOO bad in MMA that somehow, McGregor is going to have more luck fighting a guy 2 if not 3 weight classes above him then fighting other lightweights, who aren't even relying on wrestling to beat him lmao.

1. He doesn't look that huge but he does look marginally larger than before.
2. Being extremely muscular is not necessarily a benefit in MMA, it works for some fighters, it doesn't work for other fighters. A lot of the best fighters are tall and wiry, like adesanya, holloway, jon jones at lhw, anderson silva etc etc.

Back