Conor loss to nate diaz aged poorly

Different style, Different fight,different night.

Or should khabib have let Conor beat his ass for 80pctof the fight instead of gassing him out w wrestling?
Obviously Khabib did the right thing. Thanks to Dom Cruz, we all know what Conor's strategy was. That fight would have been even better if they stood up the whole time. Lol

Thank you proving that no, you were indeed not around back then.

Yes, Donald Cerrone was #5 as of the Feb 8 2016 rankings, which btw is a whole month before the Diaz/Conor fight we're even discussing so you've got the wrong rankings from the start. He'd also as your wayback capture shows just slid down the rankings from #4 to #5 for some reason. Had you been around at the time you would know that that was because he'd moved up to WW and so was being ranked less at LW now that he'd left LW.

He successfully debuts at WW 2 weeks later and drops even further from LW because of it, thus making Diaz #5.

But please tell me more about your conspiracy theories to make Diaz a top 5 LW before fighting Conor by having Cerrone move up a division months in advance.
Lmao thank you for backing up my point. Cerrone wins a fight shortly after fighting for the title and magically drops 4 spots right before Conor fights Nate. Take your L dude.

Honestly majority of fights age poorly.

Lmao thank you for backing up my point. Cerrone wins a fight shortly after fighting for the title and magically drops 4 spots right before Conor fights Nate. Take your L dude.
I like the part where you completely ignored he'd moved to another division and wasn't a LW anymore.

Conor and Nate have both put on some bangers. Nothing aged poorly. You could watch these today and they'd still be fun fights.

I hate all these "aged poorly" rewrites.

How does this explain him beating Aldo,Alvarez and Mendes??
I mean, those all have their own asterisks, but agreed. This thread is just bait.

Reactions: HHJ
I'm not surprised MotherFuckers!.
SPORTS_160309764_AR_0_SVLXTAUOZLWJ.jpg
Fixed that for you :)

losing is a part of the sport, he avenged it. lets not turn this into boxing where the top guys just are terrified of being tested because the fans are too retarded to pay respects when its due

Back