• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGre shares his “essentials”

Is he still pretending Proper 12 isn't dogshit? At that price point I'll just drink some Jameson or Tullamore Dew. Redbreast if I have to go Irish.

Is his stout as bad as his whiskey?

I made it just over a minute in lol Glad you're doing well for yourself, Conor haha

He was a professional athlete. Someone who 'trains' every now and again for IG photos/videos and fights every 3 years is not a professional athlete.
He still is in a way better shape than your average joe, he's still quite young, should have great metabolism etc.

1 coke
2 Cane
3 Irish stout
4 proper 12
5 FAST System
6 McYaucht
7 juice
8 bathroom stalls
9 shadowboxing in the mirror
10 Dee

Is he still pretending Proper 12 isn't dogshit? At that price point I'll just drink some Jameson or Tullamore Dew. Redbreast if I have to go Irish.

Is his stout as bad as his whiskey?
It's just a Guiness clone, so I can't imagine that it would be that bad.

fvh68Nu.jpeg
LOL

Why gloves? He's not even a fighter anymore. He's a trash celebrity.

Many people may not know this, but Conor's an Irish cat lick

so fuckin lame he'd go and do one of these just to sling his products.
That's the concept, you are clicking the video to see some essentials of NBA stars but all you see is their sponsored products lol

Last edited:
The old Conor is gone, I look at him and see a completely different person, both in appearance and behavior, that contagious enthusiasm is gone.

Back