Conor McGregor: “I am Terminator now”

I broke a leg and got a rod like that. It seriously impacts your mobility from a martial arts perspective. I took it off after a year and felt much better.

Of course, he probably has a better implant, but I doubt it's an advantage

I broke a leg and got a rod like that. It seriously impacts your mobility from a martial arts perspective. I took it off after a year and felt much better.

Of course, he probably has a better implant, but I doubt it's an advantage

How does your leg feel now compared to before the injury?

Now all Conor has to do is to get a Titanium Jaw and some Titanium lungs, and he will be indestructible.

he is an idiot if he truly thinks that. if his whole body was made of titanium, then yeah. but that rod has to connect to bone at some points, and at those points it is extremely vulnerable. if he goes in recklessly kicking, he is fucked.

he is an idiot if he truly thinks that. if his whole body was made of titanium, then yeah. but that rod has to connect to bone at some points, and at those points it is extremely vulnerable. if he goes in recklessly kicking, he is fucked.
This. The rod is fixed with screws under the knee and over the ankle. The screws can bend and break.

This.
Shits never the same especially after an injury like that. He’s game facing and snake oiling the fight. Every single time he throws that leg or gets it kicked it’s gonna be wrecking his brain.

Josh Thomson explained it perfectly on his podcast.
He said, "bone flexes a little, but when you have metal involved the bone bends around the metal, because the steel plate or rod doesn't flex".

He said it sucks because he had a lot of problems with the plate in his foot.

Sounds like when he used to brag about beating midgets.

How stupid do you have to be to do the following..

Not learn how to check, or avoid leg kicks.. meaning even though he trained to fight prime Aldo, circa 2015. Conor still didn’t know how to check a leg kick in 2021.

So, he got KTFO by hand picked Dustin. And the excuses were about his balloon foot.

So this clown trains kicks for the trilogy with Dustin. Then just starts throwing blind kicks at 100%. We know how that went.

You don’t train for your last fight. You train for your next fight. How is that not obvious?

Now he’s talking about throwing kicks.. Again.

He’s literally 3 fights behind what he should be doing. He’s still obsessed with low kicks.

Just walk away.

Honestly...

After that comment I hope a bolt comes loose and his leg goes flying off into the crowd w a kick attempt

Last edited:
Is that cultural appropriation?

People gave Jiri a hard time but he does not claim to be a samurai.

On the other hand, Conor is saying he IS a terminator and thus appropriating American culture. So where is all the outrage now.

Arnold is american, he's been american for decades.

tHBcKn5.gif

Does the titanium stay in his leg forever ? Sound unhealthy

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-michael-chandler-fight-32619936.amp

“I am ‘Terminator’ now. I have a titanium rod that goes into the knee and down to the bone, right down to my ankle. It’s unbreakable, so I have free reign to kick now, so I’m ready to go and I’m excited. I wish for and I will work for landing this kick with this steel bar in my leg against an opponent and getting them out of there.”

- Conor

Looks like he wants to kick Chandler’s head off with his metal leg

73LW48.gif

Well is it steel or titanium ?????

Nothing else really matters.

I'm pretty sure he knows his limitations but he can't just say "my legs never gonna be the same", he has to sell the fight.

He better thoroughly test that theory out in the training room before he tries it in a live fight. Even with a steel post in his leg he probably still needs to condition the tissues, including the surrounding bone to take the forces of leg kicking.

Back