Media Conor mcgregor appear unrecognized in new instagram photos

He's dressed as a character who is black. What is so upsetting about it?
the act of painting yourself black to mimic a black person has a long horrific history of being used to torment & mock black people simply for their skin color. it also represents their erasure in popular media, i.e. “we’ll never hire an actual black person but we will hire this white guy to pretend he’s black”

goes for many other minority groups as well.

it's not a boast, just stating fact height means jack squat in today's society
especially when you are a mma fighter with all the money and fame, i'm sure he's crying himself to sleep every night from being relatively short
So you're a fan of his money then is what you're saying

Conor looks great.
Halloween is so much god dam fun when you have small kids.
Watching my kids of similiar age get scared of stupid shit and beg to eat 300 candies in one night was great.

Those new teeth he and Dee got, look ridiculous, to say the least. But to each it's own, I guess....<Fedor23>

He was looking like Popeye in those gym-pics a while ago, would've been a better costume.

the act of painting yourself black to mimic a black person has a long horrific history of being used to torment & mock black people simply for their skin color. it also represents their erasure in popular media, i.e. “we’ll never hire an actual black person but we will hire this white guy to pretend he’s black”

goes for many other minority groups as well.
Al Jolson style black face is different than someone dressing up as a black character from a movie or something.

With conors height he should have dressed up as Prince and Dee could have dressed up as Apollonia.

He's dressed as a character who is black. What is so upsetting about it?
Brother, if you don't know the answer to this, Sherdog is not the place to look for it. Watch a YouTube video on the history of blackface to get a very basic layman's intro to the subject. This isn't the place to educate you on this tbh.

Al Jolson style black face is different than someone dressing up as a black character from a movie or something.

With conors height he should have dressed up as Prince and Dee could have dressed up as Apollonia.
Jesus Kriku! Conor should NEVER defile the memory of Prince by dressing as him. And Dee is cute in her own way, but no, not Apollonia. They should choose two other short ppl to dress up as - maybe Danny DeVito and Bette Midler?

It's kind of unprecedented how his career went on a downward spiral.

Imagine writing 6 years ago, right after the Alvarez fight, that in the next 6 years Conor would get KO'ed by Poirier, beaten up again in a rematch until he breaks his ankle, choked out by Khabib after getting dropped in the stand-up and would have only one win, over a hand picked way past his prime, Cowboy Cerrone.

It happened and it still seems unbelievable. I loved to root against him, so no complains on my part. :D
That boxing match was like a deal with the devil. Trade the rest of your career for an insane payday.

I like how he wears an oversized suit to seem like less of a manlet, imagine going through life as a 5'8 "man".

Imagine being obsessed with a certain man's height, and declaring it on the internet

Imagine pointing out that Conor, who is famous for wearing skin tight suits, is wearing an 'oversized suit' to hide his height.

I'm never let down by the level of stupidity these days

Yeah but im old an my standards are lower than they used to be sir lol.
Ha ha ha
Nothing sums up better getting old that what you wrote, wise-man!
Same with me. I notice and find very attractive things that were invisible 10 years ago. At least there are way more hot girls now ;)

Ha ha ha
Nothing sums up better getting old that what you wrote, wise-man!
Same with me. I notice and find very attractive things that were invisible 10 years ago. At least there are way more hot girls now ;)

Yeah at this point I'll fuck a hole in the wall for something different, and not just because I'm horny all the time like when I was a teenager ....but more because it would be less hassle lol.

Back