Media Conor McGregor claims he has multiple perfect "100% striking accuracy" fights

If Mac sayz it then it's gotta be true.

han-solo-shoop-never-tell-me-the-odds-jpg.988096

Attachments

• Han Solo Shoop never tell me the odds.jpg
    Han Solo Shoop never tell me the odds.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 40
He didn't win multiple titles, he was fast tracked and gifted them. Big difference.
And what has become obvious in the long stretch since he was the Goof's favorite?
He's been exposed as someone who never deserved a title shot. Either due to never defending, or due to retiring multiple times and refusing to fight anyone who isn't a perfect matchup. Pick one. But don't sit there and pretend like we can't see the truth.
Now, go ahead and tell us how rich he is, since that's all you have left.
He beat the 145lb champ and the 155lb champ to take both belts.
Anderson Silva was fast tracked after only a single fight in the UFC. Does that mean he didn't deserve a title shot?
People can claim Conor was protected matchmaking wise, but even that is a retarded point, as he had to go through Holloway, Poirier, and Mendes to get to Aldo. He very much deserved his 145 shot.

He beat the 145lb champ and the 155lb champ to take both belts.
Anderson Silva was fast tracked after only a single fight in the UFC. Does that mean he didn't deserve a title shot?
People can claim Conor was protected matchmaking wise, but even that is a retarded point, as he had to go through Holloway, Poirier, and Mendes to get to Aldo. He very much deserved his 145 shot.

He did fight only strikers, other than a really short camp mendes

Still tough fights and deserved his shot, but they weren't feeding him grapplers until he had his shot at aldo

I'm from Ireland and was a fan and I remember chatting to fighters at that time and they all agreed that mendes/Edgar and maybe even lamas were stylistically tougher fights than Aldo

I personally knew that he would beat Jose after I watched the 2nd mendes fight. I just knew conor had too much for him. It was mendes that worried me back then, because he had shown how much his stand up game had come on and we all know he has the wrestling

Anyone know the multiple fights?

I'm guessing Aldo was one of them, since he threw one punch and it hit with 100% accuracy. What are the other ones?

The old man. The lady on the boat - she had to jump overboard to get away. I'd bet Dee...... Dildo Baggins.... the Miami Mascot.....

I'm sure there are more.

Why is he posting shit like this and just pretending to not notice all the talk and news and headlines / situation with Chandler etc.

Actually... Well yeah to answer my own question - obviously, he knows he's not going to fight n probably never was. But he can't just say that or respond to anything now because TUF still going and that was one of the selling points...

So he'll just keep ignoring it and letting shit stay up in the air till when TUF is over probably.

How insecure and fragile do you have to be to sucker punch a senior citizen just because they don't want to drink your whiskey?

How weird do you have to be to turn down a free shot at the bar?

Let alone one from a celebrity.

As much as I don’t like him, McGregor 2014-2016 in UFC was very good fighter. Only issue I have with that is, it is now 2023

probably the aldo, poirier, brimage fights.

100% accuracy against midgets in FW and a very green Dustin in striking.
Look I like Dustin but let's not rewrite history. Dustin was not green at that point. He was already a ranked featherweight. Has he gotten wayyyy better since? Of course. But he was a top guy back then too

1. Aldo, a TRUE Champion, got caught with a great shot from Conor.

NOTHING in Aldo's reign is weak. Jose took on the best, he fought and beat any and all challengers for years.

Conor NEVER had an "era, NEVER HAD a Reign", in ANY weight class.

Conor NEVER defended any belt, Not One Time. Aldo & Alvarez? These two warriors were proven champions, unlike a one-fight "champ".
They both had what McG never did, consistency.

Conor knew he was fortunate to beat Jose, same way he was with Eddie. Take nothing from either fight or winning either belt, he did it.

Im-Proper 12 and/or Cocaine is why he claims otherwise.

Most talked about person in MMA media even without fights.
He is. But he's also not fighting, not in the testing pool, he's basically a Hollywood reality TV "celebrity" at this point. So wasteland.

People are quick to bash Conor, including me, but let's be real....

He was one of the most formidable strikers at FW and LW that we've seen, strike for strike. Not many could stand in front of him, and Nate Diaz the indestructible was dropped multiple times by that left hand. Even people we would normally regard as pretty durable in these classes were questioned when the Conor question came up.

Back